[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oregon

whoopazz

Michigan is far worse then imagined. Woeful !

With the talent this team has on offense, Carr should be fired immediantely following this game.

I think they've given up almost 40 ppg , in their last 5 . In a year they were picked to win the Big 10, it appears, they'll finish below Northwestern

Michigan is far worse then imagined. Woeful !

With the talent this team has on offense, Carr should be fired immediantely following this game.

I think they've given up almost 40 ppg , in their last 5 . In a year they were picked to win the Big 10, it appears, they'll finish below Northwestern

There offense is getting yards, but Henne has no touch... He has no confidence either. He's missing Manningham after Manningham has torched db's, which is unacceptable. Hart is playing his ass off, so is Jake Long... The defense is the worst I ever remember...

I feel especially bad for Jake Long and Mike Hart. Say what you will, but Mike Hart is a player. One of the best thats ever worn the Maize and Blue...

:D

Michigan has not won a game since Bo died

November 17, 2006

Wow. Your right. Wonder if that means anything :D

Well, since i'm posting again in a Michigan thread, i'll say it again. FIRE CARR , or you guys will never win a "big" game.

Don't take as long as we did with Cooper.

Great... Freaking great... Mike Hart is hurt...

While Henne was at the helm and the offense was racking up yards in the first half, he still couldnt connect when they needed it the most, so I'm not too upset about him, but losing Hart is too much...

On the bright side, Mallett will have some experience under his belt for next year...

Great... Freaking great... Mike Hart is hurt...

While Henne was at the helm and the offense was racking up yards in the first half, he still couldnt connect when they needed it the most, so I'm not too upset about him, but losing Hart is too much...

On the bright side, Mallett will have some experience under his belt for next year...

Manningham is the real deal though. he is gonna be a good Pro I think.

I think the blue print to beating this team easily was the OSU game last season. That spread attack. They are looking more like ND every day. I hope the college football fans will not be subjected to watching that game this year. It could play a major role on who goes defeated this year.

I think the blue print to beating this team easily was the OSU game last season.

My thoughts exactly. I just don't understand how Carr hasn't figured out how to defend against that style of offense when he's faced it for the last two years in OSU and Troy Smith. If ND has a mobile/option QB I definitely throw him in there next week.