[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU LSU LSU

tbimm

Va tech struggled at home against un nothing East Carolina. This hokie team isnt that good. They will be lucky not to lose 4 games this yr.

Possible. I am a little surprised to see them so totaly dominated on both sides of the ball. Maybe the Tigers are just better than advertised.?.?

Va tech struggled at home against un nothing East Carolina. This hokie team isnt that good. They will be lucky not to lose 4 games this yr.

Bring on those Sooners, so I can win some more money from you. by the way...

Maybe the Tigers are just better than advertised.?.?

Maybe, I'm no Tigers fan, but I think, at least for this week, they should leapfrog idle USC for the #1 spot. Let's reward this team, at least for a week, for a total beatdown of the #9 team in the nation.

I dont think USC or LSU gets out of their conference without a loss or two. Which brings us to the regrettable matchup looming OU vs someone like West Virginia. So far, there isn't a team in the Big 12 that looks to be that competative enough to stay with OU. They should not lose.

I dont think USC or LSU gets out of their conference without a loss or two. Which brings us to the regrettable matchup looming OU vs someone like West Virginia. So far, there isn't a team in the Big 12 that looks to be that competative enough to stay with OU. They should not lose.

All of LSU's tough games are at home this year except for two Alabama and the SEC championship game. No way they lose to Saban and the other we'll see. But Florida and Auburn(?) are at home.

1. LSU

2. Oklahoma

3. USC

4. Florida

5. Texas

is my top 5 right now. 1-3 are interchangeable, 4 and 5 are the next best teams to threaten IMO. We'll get a nice look at USC this week, on the road in Liincoln this week. But as of right now... if you're gonna use the regular season as a playoff system, you need to adjust rankings according to what teams do on the field, not preseason hype.

All of LSU's tough games are at home this year except for two Alabama and the SEC championship game. No way they lose to Saban and the other we'll see. But Florida and Auburn(?) are at home.

The SEC doesnt look that good this yr. This may be the year of just elite teams, from several conferences.

I dont see LSU losing to anyone, until the bowl.

SC probably isnt as good as advertised, but they shouldnt lose either, so OU will likely be on the outside looking in.

From what Ive seen, there isnt a team in the county that can stay competitive with OU right now. This offense is amazing, and the rush defense is the best Ive seen since 2000.

The SEC doesnt look that good this yr. This may be the year of just elite teams, from several conferences.

I dont see LSU losing to anyone, until the bowl.

SC probably isnt as good as advertised, but they shouldnt lose either, so OU will likely be on the outside looking in.

I see USC losing to UCLA and OU and LSU running the table! See you in New Orleans in Jan! :D

Right now LSU and OU look like the cream of the crop. My longhorns are a top 10 team, but at this point in the season, I can't see them beating OU, unless they take advantage of these next few powder puff games and the O-line gels and the secondary makes quantum leaps.

If USC gets by Nebraska, I don't see anyone beating them. The Cal game will be tough, but they don't have a defense.

Meh, no way the Huskers are the toughest test for USC this year. Cal, Oregon and UCLA are all tougher - B12 outside of OU looks pathetic so far. And all but UCLA are on the road - yikes. Although I can say now that the ND road game doesn't worry me so much anymore - ND will actually hurt our SOS this year.....

FL is only other team that looks that good in SEC now too. LSU and OU should roll easily to their championship games, so it may come down to SOS. Assuming I'm right about Cal, OR and UCLA, its hard to argue with USC on that score, esp with the improving Huskies and Sun Devils, 'Cats, etc. But I'm not confident at all the Trojans can go undefeated with all those young WRs and RBs....

Edited by Coffeeman

While I wouldn't be shocked to see USC rip Nebraska, Memorial is a very difficult place to play. Probably the toughest USC has faced in non conference since Auburn in 03 (atmospherer that is). Which, a result like that I assume would please you greatly.

If Memorial is tough, it'll be good practice for USC before going to Autzen (Ducks). With the steep vertical seating, and rude fans, that is one of the toughest places in the country for sheer volume, or so I've heard....