[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else starting Patrick Crayton tomorrow?

gobller

I wanted to see how many people had picked up Crayton with the injury to Glenn, and how many are thinking about starting him. I am toying with the idea... He is going to get the #2 spot, and get the punt return duties. Could amount for a big game. What does the huddle community have to say about it???

Edited by gobller

He is replacing Terry Glenn, who is out for the season opener against the Giants. They are also going to be in front of a home town crowd. I think it could be a very big day for Crayton. You know that they will probably be double covering T.O., so I think he could get a lot of looks.

I just looked at our League's point system and in fact, we get 1 point for every 15 return yds, and 6 points for kick/punt returns. If he is going to be getting double duty tomorrow, I may be able to snake a huge victory tomorrow... I like the odds on that!

Edited by gobller

I own him in 1 league. I think I'm going to leave him on the bench tomorrow, and probably regret it. I'm benching him for Fitzgerald, Lee Evans and Reggie Brown.

He's available in one of my other leagues, but I'd have to drop either Braylon Edwards, Mark Clayton, Reggie Brown or Plax to get him, and I don't think I can pull any of those triggers.

Damn it. I wasn't going to start him until i read this thread.

I'm torn as my #2 and #3 WR for tomorrow now. thanks guys.

Fitz is my #1

Santonio Holmes #2

DJ Hackett #3

then i have:

L. Coles, P. Crayton, James Jones.

:D

I know it's against the Pats, but you'd consider starting Crayton over Coles?!?!? I mean, it could end up that Crayton scores more points, but Coles is the easy choice if you are thinking about putting someone else in the line up besides those three. Matter of fact, I'd be starting Coles over Hackett.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I know it's against the Pats, but you'd consider starting Crayton over Coles?!?!? I mean, it could end up that Crayton scores more points, but Coles is the easy choice if you are thinking about putting someone else in the line up besides those three. Matter of fact, I'd be starting Coles over Hackett.

I've been toying with that back and forth all week.

Will Coles really produce more than DJ hackett facing TBB's D that flies 3,000 miles? Dunno.

Its week 1 though and any thing is possible.

I should follow DMDs advice on the front page video and start my studs in week 1.

EDIT -

I forgot to list Burress. So my starters at WR are Fitz, Burress, Holmes.

Edited by cliaz

I own him in 1 league. I think I'm going to leave him on the bench tomorrow, and probably regret it. I'm benching him for Fitzgerald, Lee Evans and Reggie Brown.

He's available in one of my other leagues, but I'd have to drop either Braylon Edwards, Mark Clayton, Reggie Brown or Plax to get him, and I don't think I can pull any of those triggers.

I'm going out on a limb and starting him over Lee Evans in one league. Evans has an awfully tough matchup against DEN. I'll probably regret it but why not live on the edge?

Damn it. I wasn't going to start him until i read this thread.

I'm torn as my #2 and #3 WR for tomorrow now. thanks guys.

Fitz is my #1

Santonio Holmes #2

DJ Hackett #3

then i have:

L. Coles, P. Crayton, James Jones.

:D

I put him in for Coles. Crayton was my second to last pick in one of my leagues before my kicker.

Ah, the Crayton kool-aid is a mighty popular flavor. The first ww/late round darling of the year - and before the first snap no less.

Lots of people gona be hung over from too much of that kool-aid tomorrow IMO. Crayton should be started as a wr #3 today. Nothing more. I'm afraid the people starting him over Coles etc. will be disappointed. Again, JMHO.