[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW BOUT DEM BULLS!?!?!?!

BS Miscreant

• 4 weeks later...
Story of the year in college football so far IMO.

11 years in existence and #6 in the polls. Good for them. :D

Congrats BS.

Pretty impressive. Big East Champion isn't tied into any BCS bowl, are they? Does USF travel well? You got to figure that will be important when the BCS bids are given out. No offense but they are probably not going to be a huge TV draw.

Pretty impressive. Big East Champion isn't tied into any BCS bowl, are they? Does USF travel well? You got to figure that will be important when the BCS bids are given out. No offense but they are probably not going to be a huge TV draw.

well, chit I was surprised to see they are like the 6th biggest university in the country at like 45k. I had no idea-

that coach rules- I love that dude-

Story of the year in college football so far IMO.

11 years in existence and #6 in the polls. Good for them. :D

Congrats BS.

Thanks canes. I couldn't be prouder to be a Bull.

No offense but they are probably not going to be a huge TV draw.

Quite possible but then again...

We'll really find out how good they are now with that huge Top Ten bulls eye on their chests.

10/06/07

I will admit that I believed #6 to be a bit lofty and they did not impress today but they did put up 28 points in the 2nd half doing what makes them dangerous... making Grothe part of the rushing game. They are afraid to get him hurt because he's that much of a play-maker but if they want to win out they have to continue to utilize his athleticism.

2 Teams ranked higher in the AP and 4 teams ranked higher in the UPI...errr... USA Today coaches poll go down today!!! USF... #3, 4 in the country? Are you friggin kiddin me? Trust me, I don't plan to be having this party all year but you can bet your sweet ass I'm loving it right now baby!!!

2 more go down. USF at #3? Are you kidding me? Somebody pinch me... On second thought, don't.

Gotta stand up and crow somewhere so here goes...

Now I know UCF isn't a very good team but this was supposed to be a trap game for the Bulls with the big game coming up Thursday night in Piscataway but not so fast my friend.

UCF came in averaging 37.6 points per game and boasting the 2nd leading rusher in the country(behind only Mike Hart) who had 860 yds and 11 tds in 5 games. That includes 149 and 2 against Texas, a game which they lost 35-32. The result yesterday: 64-12!!! And to revisit the Grothe remarks from a couple posts back, yesterday he threw for 212 and 2 and rushed for 100 and 2. Nice game Matt! If they had been utilizing this kid the right way all year he'd be in the Heisman conversations. He's a soph so he couldn't win it anyway but hey when you're as high as I am right now why not milk it for all it's worth. GO BULLS!!!

Never thought this would happen--Sunday morning checkout line grocery store--outside Tampa--more employees and customers wearing Green spamshirts than Bucs----I could of course understand if they were Packers uniforms but the Bulls--main topic is when do the first polls come out?

Yeah, the Bulls stuff is everywhere right now. It's amazing!

First BCS rankings will be released this afternoon.