[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBSSportsline already acting up

joeyb7

One of my leagues just went to using their site this year and I cant get on. I really hope it gets straightened out as I want to make a lineup change.

:D

Don't bet on it. I wouldnt be suprised to see it down til 5 or 6 PM

I'm on Comcast DSL in MA - page won't even open up.....NFL.com and other major sites are just fine.

Same here, except Comcast DSL in Philly. I just talked to ebartender. He cant get in some of his leagues but not others. I clicked on the homepage and let it try to download for ten minutes. Still nothing

Same here, except Comcast DSL in Philly. I just talked to ebartender. He cant get in some of his leagues but not others. I clicked on the homepage and let it try to download for ten minutes. Still nothing

Same here.....I'll crack the laptop open again around 12:15 or so....

Never had problems until last season...actually created some controversy with people calling the commish, etc. to state lineup changes since they couldn't be done online.

Went with them this year due to the discount, but it looks like they weren't prepared at all....I'm sure they're going to receive a lot of calls within the next few days.

Most sites have issues the first week due to all the traffic. I'm not sure why CBS has this same issue EVERY year. Personally I like CBS Sportsline and it's prettier and has more features than MFL. Relaibility wise MFL is hands down the best in class but Sportsline is just fine and gets a bum rap on these message boards IMO. Just e-mail your commish and owner you're playing to make sure you have insurance on line-up issues in case you can't get on.