[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about the end to the Denver game?

loaf

agreed, but man.....kudos to the field goal squad for pulling that off. :D

my heart has finally stopped racing. what a way to kick off the season.

My poor wife thought I was having a heart attack! Probably the most exciting finish to a game I have ever seen! :D

To stop the clock and like :02.... What the hell are you talking about?

:D

When you have a two-point lead and you're at about midfield with ~2 min left in the game, you want to keep possession of the ball and get the FG if you can't run the clock out. Therefore, on 3rd and 5, your goal is to get the first down. You don't try a play with a low success rate... like trying to hit Lee Evans in the endzone with Champ Bailey all over him.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I didn't get to see any of the game. When I saw the score at half-time, I knew this was going to be "one of those games" where the defense plays hard, but the offense just can't get it started. Another typical slow start for the Broncs. I'm a bit stunned that they pulled it out at the end---that's usually a game the Broncs love to give away. Gotta have a bit of luck and pull out a few close ones! :D

On a side note, I hope that TE for the Bills is ok. That was a rough hit--scary stuff.