[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers got robbed on the goaline...

GameOn!

Nuteral zone infractions should be reviewable

they probably will be soon, and that will be the tape that they play for the rules committee to make it happen.

the refs got that call wrong (though it was close).....but, man....how can you not love the bears defense? those boys make some f'n plays.

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What don't you understand

People say they favor instant replay so that the right call can be made, but not every play is reviewable ... so the intent of instant replay is NOT to get every call right ... only some of them.

I have never favored instant replay. Even more so when a very obvious missed call can not be reversed with instant replay.

What don't you understand

People say they favor instant replay so that the right call can be made, but not every play is reviewable ... so the intent of instant replay is NOT to get every call right ... only some of them.

I have never favored instant replay. Even more so when a very obvious missed call can not be reversed with instant replay.

so if every play was reviewable, then you would be in favor of it?

:D

strange to say you aren't in favor of something at all because it is only used selectively ...

so if every play was reviewable, then you would be in favor of it?

:D

strange to say you aren't in favor of something at all because it is only used selectively ...

No I do not favor instant replay, period.

My point was is that proponents of instant replay say they favor it because it is all about getting it right. But that is not really the truth because it is only about getting SOME of the calls right.

My point was is that proponents of instant replay say they favor it because it is all about getting it right. But that is not really the truth because it is only about getting SOME of the calls right.

Some is better than none, plain and simple.

That sounds fair ,.... just get SOME of the calls right ....... just do your best refs ........ don't worry about it ......

C'mon now ...... let's get serious here

so you're in favor of them getting more calls wrong?

No I think every single play should be reviewed by a committee of 5 appointed by the commissioner so that we can be sure that every call is right.

Calls by the ref are simply another component of the game. You don't lose or win because of an ref's call.