[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How are your fantasy teams shaping up?

gobller

Even though I've won my league 3 of the 7 years we've been in existence, I rarely win during week 1...and this year looks like it won't be an exception.

Could have started Big Ben over Kitna and Marshall over Evans, but I still probably would have lost...unless Edge goes off tonight

Oh well...

The hardest part is watching all the guys I had targeted but went a few picks before my pick in the rounds I targeted them.

AP

Andre Johnson

Whitten

While the guys I picked in thier place blew major monkey chow:

Benson

Branch

McMichael

I ended up with the woeful RB tandem of Bush, Benson and Caddy in my PPR league. Not looking so good right now. May drop Caddy for Ward, if the injury is bad enough.

Apparently I should have given Burress more consideration

I have to learn that all the preseason hype about players not playing is just that. Left Plax on the bench for Branch and am down 5 with ocho against D. Jackson. Although i like my chances it would sure be nice to just have a 25 pt lead going into tonight with CJ against DJ.

Edited by alchico