[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tunnel Vision

Easy n Dirty

I see we are no longer even making a pretense of hiding the ugly Cowboy bias - player of the week and game of the week. Ugh!

:D

I was so waiting for this too., I had NE-NYJ as the game of the week until that wonderful pointfest to end the evening. That game was everything that I wanted the IND-NO game to be!

??? Was that a shot? I think my nose is bleeding...

No, I was seriously going to make them because there were good numbers from that game and it answered some questions and had fantasy impact. There were a lot of close games yesterday but I refuse to make a GOTW for a game that couldn't even total 35 points. That's why the NE NYJ game is at the bottom of the list of games because I was saving it until I saw the DAL NYG game.

I see we are no longer even making a pretense of hiding the ugly Cowboy bias - player of the week and game of the week. Ugh!

:D

DMD was trying to throw the dogs off the scent by omitting Witten from the TE Sunday salutes, but they found him anyway! :D