[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown

ced1001

For some reason, I always wind up drafting this guy late and he always show's promise... but can never stay healthy.

This year, the main concern was LenDale White. However, I heard he looked fat and slow yesterday (thanks Hook).

Brown, on the other hand, was a monster against what should be one of the toughest defenses v the run in the league.

Does this solidify him as #1 RB in Tenn and what do people think about his prospects for the rest of the year?

I watched a few of the Titans games in pre-season and Lendale just has Ron Dayne written all over him to me...looks slow but can run over a few defenders from time to time for a few yards. When Brown is healthy he's generally a very good to decent runner...just needs to stay healthy.

I am really pissed off I didnt grab C Brown because I was in a serious debate with myself over it. If he can stay healthy he can be a good RB 2/3 IMO.

White looks like sheet. He doesnt run with anger like a RB should.

I grabbed him late in 7 leagues. figured he would be solid until he gets hurt and maybe this year owners will be lucky enough to have him the 1 season he stays healthy.

Brown looked rock solid yesterday. I thought Lendale looked decent as well. Brown zoomed through the holes (doubtful he'll last a season doing that....not that it'd be a surprise) and showed great cutback ability.

I like Lendale a bit more than Dayne myself. Lendale has more wiggle (and I'm not talking about the stomach), good vision, and quick feet. Something Dayne doesn't. He

I'd be shocked if Henry got a shot this year at all. If he does (because Lendale/Brown injury), I very very highly doubt he'll be successful. Just doesn't show the vision and instincts you'd expect from a RB. Very high effort player. I just see a career as a backup/special teams ace. TN really reached in Round 2 IMHO.

May be a very frustrating year if you own a TN RB. I expect a committee all year long because 1) both have past injury issues/splitting keeps them both fresher; 2) one is not greatly superior to the other. Wouldn't be bad flex plays at all (and given where both were being drafted, that's probably what you drafted them to be).

It's very difficult to depend on Brown long term due to his past injuries. When he plays though, he usually produces. I feel like the Titans caoching staff wants Lendale to step up and be the man but he's not capable. Brown perfomed well in the pre-season also so this really shouldn't be a RBBC. As a Brown owner I hope Lendale continues to get a lot of touches and keep Brown fresh. Who knows, maybe he finally plays a full season healthy. Remember, he has a 1-year deal and this is pretty much his last chance to show he can carry the load and stay healthy.