[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL confiscates camera aimed at Jets bench

nhoops

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously It's all BS! The Brain doesnt need to cheat. He just uses his powers to read people's minds!

This is just propganda to make it look like the Jets were cheated. They were beat so bad that they think this is the only reason.

It's not!

It's Moss, Brady, Brady, Moss and it's also Moss and Brady!

ugly :D tuna

I always used to laugh when i saw how much effort the coaches ( especially watching Holmgren) use to cover their face while calling plays. I even saw to guys using towels to cover the coach in one of yesterdays games... now I know why!

Couldn't they just wear bandana's over their face and look really badass?

This is all just fake, made up by the Jets.

It's so obvious, and here is why: No one uses VHS tapes anymore, it's all about DVDs. Who here has bought a movie on a VHS in the last 5 years? No one. The Patriots are a very very rich organization, they threw out the VCRs years ago. Even if they DID take it on VHS they couldn't even watch it! DVDs are the present....now if a DVD shows up from the Pats locker room watching the Jets coaches...maybe I'll believe it.

It's so obvious, and here is why: No one uses VHS tapes anymore, it's all about DVDs. Who here has bought a movie on a VHS in the last 5 years? No one. The Patriots are a very very rich organization, they threw out the VCRs years ago. Even if they DID take it on VHS they couldn't even watch it! DVDs are the present....now if a DVD shows up from the Pats locker room watching the Jets coaches...maybe I'll believe it.

Mini DVs are still very popular. They don't specifically say it was a VHS tape, just camera and tape.

Your Honor, the Defense rests!

ugly :D tuna

many, perhaps even most, video cameras these days use mini-DV TAPES. sorry to ruin your columbo moment. :D:D