[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm screwed big time..

Scourge

Thursday afternoon, I made a huge trade for me (I thought), trading Benson and Hasselback for Brees and J. Walker. I gave up some RB depth, but I still had Willie Parker, Brandon Jacobs and D. Williams for depth. We start 2 RB, 3 WR and 1 Flex with a mandatory TE..

Now that Jacobs got hurt, I have to try and make a deal to get another RB. There isn't crap on the waiver wire because we carry 20 players on a roster (10 team league). I have to make a play for Ward and blind bid high for him this week to have him. Droughns is already on another owner's squad.

My starting lineup right now if I don't make a move is..

Brees

FWP

D. Williams

R. Williams

J. Walker

L. Coles

D. Branch

A. Gates

M. Stover

Jags D

I have some upside at WR on the bench and I have Roethlisberger as my backup.. Even though Benson had a rough week 1, it still would be nice to have him on my squad right now. I may have to turn around and trade Brees or Gates for a RB.

Not looking for any advice, Just venting..

Incidentally, in my second league, I had Plaxico, Moss and A. Johnson combining for 96 points.. :D

Well laugh at the Droughns owner for me. He's strictly a FB there. Best scenario is perhaps he'll get goalline touches.

Derrick Ward is the guy you want. (Should be a FA)

Michael Pittman is another guy that should be available (Cadillac looks to be out for Week 2 according to the Tampa Tribune).

Pray for a Foster injury?

Honestly DeAngelo isn't the best RB#2 but he aint a terrible option either.

And it's not ideal to have a WR in the flex, but at least those are all decent WRs. (not stellar this week, but should be okay in the long run)