[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike, Mike and Mike

Rovers

These guys are a walking infomercial.

I have a lot of trouble listening to Greenburg, and I am a big Jets fan. Everything the guys says it sounds like he just ran up a flight of stairs and is out of breath.

And Golic, despite his size, is a lightweight analyst.

I like Kornheiser and Jaws. What a relief that there is no Theisman in sight...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mebbee a homer speak, but I think Ditka is one of the best analyzers of NFL football! He was a player (HoF) and a coach of a SB team.

Can he be abrasive? Of course, it's his style.

He is polarizing to the point that one loves him or hates him. I love him. He has great insight to FB and pulls no punches.

Go ahead and bash me. He is a great asset to MNF!

Just my :D

for me, it has nothing to do with him being "polarizing" or "abrasive". coach is a pretty smart guy, in his own way, and i often enjoy him and his insight on some of the pre-game/halftime type shows. i just think he's out of his element doing color on game broadcasts.

These guys are a walking infomercial.

I have a lot of trouble listening to Greenburg, and I am a big Jets fan. Everything the guys says it sounds like he just ran up a flight of stairs and is out of breath.

And Golic, despite his size, is a lightweight analyst.

I like Kornheiser and Jaws. What a relief that there is no Theisman in sight...

AHA! that is what they remind me of. I kept trying to explain to a friend how they acted, but I just couldn't put my thoughts into words (there's a shock huh? :D) Anyway, thanks. that's exactly what they remind me of. A perfect analogy. IMO of course.

for me, it has nothing to do with him being "polarizing" or "abrasive". coach is a pretty smart guy, in his own way, and i often enjoy him and his insight on some of the pre-game/halftime type shows. i just think he's out of his element doing color on game broadcasts.

Could be. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the calls/conversations, as I was in the chat room.

As far as the mis-speaks he makes, well he took the course "Things to say as an athlete/coach in an interview or on the air 101". They are stock answers like most, but give the guy a break.....he's ~68 years old! He took that course a long time ago. :wacko: Scratchin' his nuts, maybe even hackin' up a loogie, and sayin' sumptin stoopid................ it comes w/ the territory/age! :D Been there done that myself! :D

I'm a fan. Gig me if you want.....I'll always be his fan.