[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

?

muck

It is called a lack of Norv Turner

This was part of it but both offenses looked atrocious and both defenses looked outstanding.

I think the offenses underachieved and the defenses overachieved (offenses tend to lag behind the D early in the season anyways).

It was like a preseason game... tons of penalties, false starts, passes skipping along the ground.

One thing I noticed about both QBs... they were getting hassled ALL night long. Almost every time they finished their drop backs there was a defender right in their face. I don't think they had but a few pockets to step up into all night either. They probably could've done better but no QB in the league will do well when there's someone in his face when he gets to the end of his drop AND no pocket to step into. I'd say it was the combo of both D front 7's playing very well and both OLs playing poorly that made the offenses sputter.