[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moose Johnston offended by Chad Johnson's jacket

LooGie

"If Irving was barely walking the line, no way Chad gets in"

He was pretty offended, on Sirius right now. (Moving the chains I think)

"Plus, he was talking all week about how great his celebration would be, it was even that good".

I tend to agree, not only was it lame, and not funny, he's way to far ahead of himself, and on his current path, he wont get in anyway.

That's why Steve Smith said he didn't want to remembered "as a butthole" and why he got away from those celebrations. And his were way better than Chad's anyway.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little off topic here but did anyone else notice Chad Johnson faking injury after each play. I've never seen a WR do that.

After every time he caught the ball, he would get up slowly and then limp back to the huddle. The as soon as the next play started he'd fly down the field perfectly OK.

Reminded me of the Muhammed Ali rope-a-dope.

Little off topic here but did anyone else notice Chad Johnson faking injury after each play. I've never seen a WR do that.

After every time he caught the ball, he would get up slowly and then limp back to the huddle. The as soon as the next play started he'd fly down the field perfectly OK.

i noticed him holding his arm all retarded after getting his ass slammed on the sideline..looked legit, untill he the next play of course

I did notice him holding his arm funny once, but didn't notice he was doing it repeatedly. Pretty good, but can't imagine a defender falling for it very long.

I generally like CJ, and for the most part like find his celebrations enjoyable. That said, I thought the HOF jacket was a classless move. He is getting way ahead of himself. If I were in the HOF, or a potential HOF candidate, I'd be offended by it. Stick to dancing, and making us laugh.

I generally like CJ, and for the most part like find his celebrations enjoyable. That said, I thought the HOF jacket was a classless move. He is getting way ahead of himself. If I were in the HOF, or a potential HOF candidate, I'd be offended by it. Stick to dancing, and making us laugh.

pretty much agree.

I thought aping the HoF might have been taking it a bit too far, but isn't taking it a bit too far what CJ's all about? The man is one of the best in the game at what he does, has been such, and will be such for quite a while. If that doesn't make him a Hall of Famer, what does? Would you rather have CJ--who pulls silly antics like this and produces like a stud, at will--or, say, a Randy Moss, who loafs and makes trouble off the field? Moss may ultimately be the more talented wideout, but CJ makes it happen every game, and by the end of this year I think it will be inarguable that he is the best reciever in the game today.

Peace

policy

Wasn't that Jim Brown's move?

just FYI, through their first six seasons.....

michael irvin - 337 catches, 5694 yards, 34 TDs, 2 RINGS (Of his eventual 3)

chad johnson - 466 catches, 6925 yards, 41 TDs, 0 RINGS

Fixed.

I know championship rings are a team thing, but, they do seem to have an influence on making the hall of fame.

If you can't see that it was in fun, then you're too uptight.

Really?

So you must have been greatly entertained by the smart kid in the back of the class asking the teacher repeated questions that he already knew the answer to just so that he could show off how smart he was. Personally, I find it incredibly annoying & self-centered.

Really?

So you must have been greatly entertained by the smart kid in the back of the class asking the teacher repeated questions that he already knew the answer to just so that he could show off how smart he was. Personally, I find it incredibly annoying & self-centered.

That's...not even a good analogy.

That's...not even a good analogy.

Why is that? Because you can't see the correlation between the smart kid who draws attention to himself through annoying acts designed specifically to show everyone how smart he is in front of everyone during the middle of class & what Johnson does?

Edited by Bronco Billy

Fixed.

I know championship rings are a team thing, but, they do seem to have an influence on making the hall of fame.

And I had CINN as my preseason rep for the AFC in the Super Bowl. I'd say that hass a fat chance of happening after watching 3 of their games thus far this season. Unless Palmer puts this team on his back IF they get in the playoffs then I was just dead wrong. I thought for sure they'd shore up that D a little, but I am still pretty skeptical at the moment.

Anybody else notice Landon Johnson was all over the field last night? He certainly played his @$$ off.