[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moose Johnston offended by Chad Johnson's jacket

LooGie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well....if bronco billy and menudo aren't the authorities on class and humility, who are?

I didn't even rip CJ for what he did. It doesn't even bother me. All I said was that I prefer the Barry Sanders 'hand the ball to the ref' celebration. :D

I generally like CJ, and for the most part like find his celebrations enjoyable. That said, I thought the HOF jacket was a classless move. He is getting way ahead of himself. If I were in the HOF, or a potential HOF candidate, I'd be offended by it. Stick to dancing, and making us laugh.

The worst part was the ESPN Goonies anticipating and knowing about it in adavnce. Drooling like little schoolgirls.

The man is one of the best in the game at what he does, has been such, and will be such for quite a while. If that doesn't make him a Hall of Famer, what does? Would you rather have CJ--who pulls silly antics like this and produces like a stud, at will--or, say, a Randy Moss, who loafs and makes trouble off the field? Moss may ultimately be the more talented wideout, but CJ makes it happen every game, and by the end of this year I think it will be inarguable that he is the best reciever in the game today.

The HofF isn't for players that make the Oprah-Winfrey demographic of NFL watchers giggle in delight each time he does one of his "wacky NFL Touchdown dances". The HofF isn't for players that make it happen every play. If it were, where on earth does the line end of likely HofF candidates? MAYBE, just maybe, CJ has a great season. That would still not make him a bette WR than Steve Smith or Marvin Harrison, or Reggie Wayne for that matter. No matter how much he makes you laugh.