[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Front page predictions

peepinmofo

Quarterback: Chris Palmer didn't have Chris Henry on Monday and never needed him with both Houshmandzadeh and Johnson stepping up nicely against a solid secondary. Palmer enjoyed big games against the Browns last year, throwing for 352 yards and two scores at home and later 275 yards and three scores in Cleveland.

:D

If I am not mistaken DMD sometimes types these up at like 2 am after a night of libations. :D

That'd be truth, he makes mistakes. In the emails the huddle sent out it was Adrian Peterson RB - CHI talking about how the rookie RB from MINN did last weekend. I knew for sure that one would get mucked up sometime this season.

If I am not mistaken DMD sometimes types these up at like 2 am after a night of libations. :D

That'd be truth, he makes mistakes. In the emails the huddle sent out it was Adrian Peterson RB - CHI talking about how the rookie RB from MINN did last weekend. I knew for sure that one would get mucked up sometime this season.

I know, I just like pointing things out. Thought it would be better to have them pointed out and fixed than to have a new customer come here for the 1st time, see the slight error, and get a bad impression.

Just tryin to help out... that is all. :D

Yeah I noticed that too.

I was suprised there was not a big post here at the huddle this year where someone mistakenly took Chicago's version in the draft and their league would not let him change it back and they were pizzed.

Yeah I noticed that too.

I was suprised there was not a big post here at the huddle this year where someone mistakenly took Chicago's version in the draft and their league would not let him change it back and they were pizzed.

That happened in one of my BOTH leagues here, but we let them change it.

Quarterback: Chris Palmer didn't have Chris Henry on Monday and never needed him with both Houshmandzadeh and Johnson stepping up nicely against a solid secondary. Palmer enjoyed big games against the Browns last year, throwing for 352 yards and two scores at home and later 275 yards and three scores in Cleveland.

Rather than worrying about typos on the front page of the Huddle, you should be concerned about how you are going to show your face here, after my Steelers destroy your insignificant Buffalo Bills this weekend. :wacko:

Didn't you mention something about a sigline bet in a previous thread ? :D

Rather than worrying about typos on the front page of the Huddle, you should be concerned about how you are going to show your face here, after my Steelers destroy your insignificant Buffalo Bills this weekend. :wacko:

Didn't you mention something about a sigline bet in a previous thread ? :D

Im always up for a sig bet, regardless of the teams involved. You think Im worried about your pathetic Steelers? All they did was beat Cleveland who may very well go 0-16. My team is playing off pure emotion. Ask the Saints how much emotion has to do with performance. :D

Name the terms...

Im always up for a sig bet, regardless of the teams involved. You think Im worried about your pathetic Steelers? All they did was beat Cleveland who may very well go 0-16. My team is playing off pure emotion. Ask the Saints how much emotion has to do with performance. :D

Name the terms...

The loser must use the sig and wear the avatar of the winner's choice, from Monday until Sunday of next week.

If the Steelers win, you must have this as your signature:

"I actually made a bet that the Buffalo Bills would beat the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Yes, I am that stupid."

If the Steelers win, you must have this as your avatar:

If the Bills win, I must have this as my signature:

????

If the Bills win, I must have this as my avatar:

????