[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Several good LBs on Waivers

efranklin

Any way you can get them all? :D A little more info would help, I see your only listed IDP players are Barber, Zach Thomas, Bart Scott & Mike Peterson. What are your lineup requirements/roster limits and is this a keeper league, redraft or what. Without even knowing that I can tell you I see at least 5 in that list who I'd want over Peterson and Scott.

Any way you can get them all? :D A little more info would help, I see your only listed IDP players are Barber, Zach Thomas, Bart Scott & Mike Peterson. What are your lineup requirements/roster limits and is this a keeper league, redraft or what. Without even knowing that I can tell you I see at least 5 in that list who I'd want over Peterson and Scott.

We have to play 3 defensive players each week. We can have no more than 20 players on our roster, which I have right now. 1 point for a tackle (zero points for assisted tackles), 4 points for INT, 4 points for a sack, 3 points for forced fumble, 3 points for fumble recovery, 1 point for a pass deflection. I would really like someone who will be very consistent in tackles, and at the same time can get me a sack or an INT every once in a while. And this is NOT a keeper league, it is a redraft. I hope that helps. Thanks

Edited by efranklin

We have to play 3 defensive players each week. We can have no more than 20 players on our roster, which I have right now. 1 point for a tackle (zero points for assisted tackles), 4 points for INT, 4 points for a sack, 3 points for forced fumble, 3 points for fumble recovery, 1 point for a pass deflection. I would really like someone who will be very consistent in tackles, and at the same time can get me a sack or an INT every once in a while. And this is NOT a keeper league, it is a redraft. I hope that helps. Thanks

Hmmm. So 10 sacks is worth 40 tackles. Thats pretty heavy.

You'll get plenty of varying opinions on the players you listed, but if it were me I would drop Barber & Peterson & pick up McIntosh & Willis. I would also keep a close eye on the Ray Lewis situation and if he ends up missing time with Scott moving to the middle I would hold onto Scott until Lewis gets back. otherwise Morrison will probably put up better numbers & more consistently as well.

Of all the players listed I like Willis the best, the guy will be a tackling machine and will get plenty of opportunities to rush the QB as well.