[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Riddle-How do you turn a 6th round draft pick into a stud QB

PantherDave

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, this is why it is hard to discuss things with homers...your team DID cheat...and even if it isn't AS BAD as some here are making it out, its still bad and they deserve to be punished...

maybe you didnt read my above statement...nor did you answer my question....explain the hobbs return...explain brady dropping a perfect deep ball to randy into triple coverage..and the 3 other balls brady delivered to moss witha defender almost draped on him

the patriots would beat the piss out of the jets like that 9 out of 10 times regardless

im all for a punishment...if they take away a first..ill be heated...but sure take away a draft pick..its all good...i mean im not saying they didnt bend the rules here...but some of the statements made by bitter patriot haters are really ridiculous

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

the 07 pats hype + the fact they added one of the most hated players in the league=hate

No no no, see you've got it all wrong. It's called integrity of the game = HATE!

And what doesn't help matters is the East coast media bias. The dick_head coach and the rude and dispicable people up there in Boston, including yourself :D

As much as it pains me to stick up for the Patriots franchise, I don't think this is that big of a deal...I take nothing away fromt their dynasty or Brady from this...

+1

Mountains out of molehills. Not a Pats fan and I don't think this is as big a deal as everyone is making out to be. If it were, don't you think they would've been busted before now? Sounds like they've been doing this for a long time. Course, we actually don't know very much at all yet. And who knows how many other teams have been doing it too?

How heavy handed Goodell is in handing out punishment should go a long way to telling us how much it influenced games.

+1

Mountains out of molehills. Not a Pats fan and I don't think this is as big a deal as everyone is making out to be. If it were, don't you think they would've been busted before now? Sounds like they've been doing this for a long time. Course, we actually don't know very much at all yet. And who knows how many other teams have been doing it too?

How heavy handed Goodell is in handing out punishment should go a long way to telling us how much it influenced games.

Every team tries to steal signals. They got caught because they left an evidence trail. They should be punished, but it shouldn't alter the legacy of the Brady years.

i was going to +1 this post but first i have to ask...was it better back "then" because thats when the cowboys were a good team and organization :D

:wacko:

The era right before the Eagles Lombardi years is the Era I am refering to :D

I bet if the Patriots sent all these tapes to Chicago and Grossman, It wouldn't work.

:D

Explain Bledsoe vs Brady?? Anyone????

Actually Bledsoe was having a pretty good year before he got hurt, but I still think it has more to do than Brady being a better QB.

That's gonna leave a mark... :D

That's good one-I'll give him that :D , but some of us don't run and hide. I got a nice little chuckle out of it indeed....the big fish in that whole thing.....just three players when all the smoke cleared, so not "several" or "large number of players" was very skewed, all gone..and the numero uno fish...our ex-punter Sauerbraun(sp) and #2 Todd Stuesie(sp). It was a witch hunt for Peppers and it failed.

Belichick admitted they did wrong. Put the kool-aid down.

This is worse than the Vick thing, and we're (as you have said) just getting past the surface: this cuts to the heart of the integrity of the game.

whoa....that is honestly one of the stupidest comments i've read on here. EVER. Congratulate yourself, you misundestood 2 situations. :D good work!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2563563

:wacko:

Uncalled for probably, but calling the kettle black and all...

that one stung..i gotta admit..that one stung...

whoa....that is honestly one of the stupidest comments i've read on here. EVER. Congratulate yourself, you misundestood 2 situations. :wacko: good work!

that one stung..i gotta admit..that one stung...

How's that kool-aid taste? You think a player making a massive embarassment out of himself for his own personal actions is worse than an organization setting up a system to cheat over the past few years, and getting a few rings along with it?

They've placed their champeenships into question, which cuts to the heart of the integrity of the sport. But that's ok - it was your team! :D

Yummm!