[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If this is true.....

rocknrobn26

There is no way this is a true story. NFL coaches don't speak about players like that unless the player attacks them first. If he did, this is directly putting down the NFL's product, which is something Rog would have come down on him for.

You want to hug it out?

So I guess its o.k. to bitch about someone making a statement about a guy who lost a super bowl, but I'm a jerk because I'm tired of all the pu$$y's in this country that are easily offended delicate flowers? This is a mans game... Its a violent game... Do you guys have any idea the trash that is talked on the field during the game?

Here is an idea, why don't we just all play nice, not hit hard, not say anything that might may someone feel bad, and while we're at it, lets not keep score anymore...

Because we're all winners if we have sportsmanship.

Nancies.

I think you are confusing being tough with being an El Guapo. There are plenty of tough guys out there that are not El Guapos. Trash talking on the field should stay on the field. A truly tough guy does his talking with his play, not with his mouth.