[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL.com is terrible

number9

The last couple years, I've always used NFL.com on Sundays. Would open up 8-9 tabs, one for each NFL game. But now with this new format they have, I had troubles once I tried to open up more then 5 tabs. Things started to go real slow. Once I added a 7th tab everything just stopped. Wasn't just me, there were several of us on line Sunday that had the same problems. Finally switched over to Sportsline (once I could get in) and was able to open up 9 tabs and had no problems the rest of the day.

NFL.com was powered by Sportsline over the last several years via a contract they signed in 2000 (I beleive). That contract expired this past season, and since the NFL wants all the money to themselves, they are running NFL.com themselves...now, it sux.

Sportsline is the same as it ever was....they are are using the technology that was always their's to begin with. IMO, they have always been the premier Live Scoring site.