[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander practing with a cast?

Tokes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Swerski!!! There are a bunch of cool kids playing in the street!! Why don't you stand behind your fence and throw eggs and call them names and then say "neener-neener" when they get pissed off and come looking for you.

Holmgren wants Burleson in there because he is a practice player and Hackett is not. That experiment would have lasted two weeks at most. Hackett is actually talented. I'm sure that the "platoon" meant more along the lines of "Burleson will get a series here and there"

Edited by Seahawks21

So what are you saying then?? You know what, I really don't care. Nice namecall though. That was a good one! You're getting pretty good at this!

I'm saying that predicting a WR who suffers a high ankle sprain in Week 1 to be the team's leading receiver isn't the smartest of bets.

I find it funny that you supposedly analyze pro football for a living and actually know LESS than Average Joes on a message board who follow the NFL as a hobby on the weeknds. You're an epic hack.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Oooooh, "epic hack". That's a new one. Touche! So, then, who do you think will be the leading receiver? I said he will be the "best", not "leading". He will make more big plays to win games than anyone on the roster.

I'm not making predictions about who will be the "leading receiver" or "best" because I don't really give a crap about the Seahawks or their receivers.

You should be getting back to coaching the 15-year-olds on the Jr. Varsity team now, Hack Boy.

So you don't have any relevant thoughts of your own, just felt like ripping someone else's? There's the Swerski we know and love!!

I'm at work and this is killing my weekend but I am having way too much fun watching you make an idiot of yourself to leave now!!

Edited by Seahawks21

So you don't have any relevant thoughts of your own, just felt like ripping someone else's? There's the Swerski we know and love!!

I'm at work and this is killing my weekend but I am having way too much fun watching you make an idiot of yourself to leave now!!

It's Friday.

:D

Leavin early?

Edited by Sturphy

Nah, I do most of my work on weekends and the fact that I am not getting anything done right now means I am going to work 12-hour days all weekend, but seein Swerski like this is just too good to pass up.

Edited by Seahawks21

nfl.com

"Alexander is expected to start, but Holmgren expects Alexander to be limited Sunday, and indefinitely beyond that, since the coach said he didn't know how long Alexander will have to wear the cast. "We're being real careful with that," Holmgren said of Alexander's wrist."

I hate the word "limited" is anyone else concerned with how many carries hell get?

i will add to seahawks21 bet that shaun alexEnder is over rated and without his probowl leftside of Steve Hutistusiden(sp) and Walter Jones is pretty much done for, shaun will never have a steller season like he did his super bowl season again. i wont say he is a bad back but he will never be among the elite like he is proclaimed to be.

p.s. go SEAHAWKS and SCREW the STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!