[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Raider week!

Bronco Billy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Just like one of them dainty raider fanz... :D

Some of you guys kill me! Try making it a practice not to say something to me in chat that you wouldn't say to my face! Ya...So friken tough you are behind that keyboard!!!

Not a threat but you need to watch what you say! DMD set the forum rules and Azazello1313 definitely broke those in what he said to me. Anyone of you would of been just as upset.

QUOTE(Azazello1313 @ 9/13/07 7:25am)

wouldn't it be something if pigs flew out of your ass?

oh wait, i'm talking to a raiders fan.......wouldn't it be something if gerbils flew out of your ass?

Per Forum Rules -

Be respectful of ALL other posters. Personal attacks of any kind are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Even if you disagree with someone's view, you should still show respect to that person. This is not a virtual schoolyard for fights and name-calling.

Some of you guys kill me! Try making it a practice not to say something to me in chat that you wouldn't say to my face! Ya...So friken tough you are behind that keyboard!!!

Not a threat but you need to watch what you say! DMD set the forum rules and Azazello1313 definitely broke those in what he said to me. Anyone of you would of been just as upset.

oh wait, i'm talking to a raiders fan.......wouldn't it be something if gerbils flew out of your ass?

Per Forum Rules -

Be respectful of ALL other posters. Personal attacks of any kind are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Even if you disagree with someone's view, you should still show respect to that person. This is not a virtual schoolyard for fights and name-calling.

Hey Nancy… grow a spinal column.

Per Forum Rules -

Dude, take it easy. I have no doubt that anyone would have made that same joke in real life.

Per Forum Rules -

Come on Steve, we're all guys here... for the most part... if we can't talk smack to each other, ESPECIALLY us AFC West rivals, then we might as well hang out in an AOL Chat room.

Grow a thicker skin, it's all in fun!

Per Forum Rules -

Dude, put your internet muscles away and relax. Perhaps you should read for awhile and climatize to the environment.

Then, (something I find extremely hard to do and am rarely successful at) think before you type. :D

Above all, chill out and have fun.

EDIT: to add:

P.S. My other suggestion would be to watch NHRA on Sunday from Memphis instead of the Broncos game. Your team is going to be humiliated. I'm open for any wager you may wish to propose.

Edited by Turf Smurf

Come on Steve, we're all guys here... for the most part... if we can't talk smack to each other, ESPECIALLY us AFC West rivals, then we might as well hang out in an AOL Chat room.

Grow a thicker skin, it's all in fun!

Point taken.. :D

God, this one has made me sick to my stomach... more than the 4th Qtr losses last year.

A win is a win, and I'm sure only Raider fans will think that Time Out was a lame call. Hell, Roofi-kowski should have hit it again the next shot. But to have the win pulled off the board because of a Time Out call that wasn't even recognized on the field (very legal, I know... but painful)...

Sigghh... I feel sick again.

Congrats on the in, Denver!

God, this one has made me sick to my stomach... more than the 4th Qtr losses last year.

A win is a win, and I'm sure only Raider fans will think that Time Out was a lame call. Hell, Roofi-kowski should have hit it again the next shot. But to have the win pulled off the board because of a Time Out call that wasn't even recognized on the field (very legal, I know... but painful)...

:D

The sinking feeling in my gut right now...

So frustrating.

It was a fair call obveously, but having the win taken away really hurts...

Well, it did live up to the old-time Broncos-Raiders games didn't it. Holy crap, I left my barstool when Janikowski made that kick, was almost out the door when someone said "Hold on, they called a time out." Jeez, what a nailbiter.

Raiders put up a good fight, that's for sure. That onside kick was pure brilliance, and even if it didn't account for any points, it definately threw Denver off it's game. Fun game to watch! :D

Well, it did live up to the old-time Broncos-Raiders games didn't it. Holy crap, I left my barstool when Janikowski made that kick, was almost out the door when someone said "Hold on, they called a time out." Jeez, what a nailbiter.

:D No chit. I had already sent the "f**" text message to my Raider fan buddy. Then came the cries of "mastermind!" from the Broncos fans.

We won with a sneaky time out, and 4 inches of goalpost. Doesn't feel like a massive victory, but the "1" gets added to the correct side of the win/loss column. Phew!