[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Target Stats

devildog0311

I can't believe you idiots use CBS. You must like throwing your money away!!! :D

Just kidding , sorry. I just wanted this to look like every other CBS thread that comes along. I did'nt notice the change. I usually get all my info here. Good to see they're improving though. As I said in another thread, I prefer CBS to MFL....

I can't believe you idiots use CBS. You must like throwing your money away!!! :D

Just kidding , sorry. I just wanted this to look like every other CBS thread that comes along. I did'nt notice the change. I usually get all my info here. Good to see they're improving though. As I said in another thread, I prefer CBS to MFL....

Ya know...for half a second there I was about to get all enraged. You had me.

All the petty league hosting beeyotch slap-fests on these boards are really getting on my teets. I'm in leagues on 4 different sites and they all piss me off for one reason or another. Get over yerselves.

:D

Edited by Sturphy

Ya know...for half a second there I was about to get all enraged. You had me.

All the petty league hosting beeyotch slap-fests on these boards are really getting on my teets. I'm in leagues on 4 different sites and they all piss me off for one reason or another. Get over yerselves.

:D

WURD!

I love CBS for league hosting. The only negative about them is the fantasy advice which I don't pay attention to anyways.

Exactly - I wish they would stop naming my RBs as the play of the week! STOP!! It's a frickin jinx.

Peterson will have an awful week, hope yall ready.

PS - nor have I ever had problems with "shut-downs" - so many haters

Edited by Roo

My long-time local has been on CBS since before they went pay. I've always felt that they provided a good product as far as league mgmt goes. Last year was the FIRST year that we noticed problems. I was ready to walk away until they offered the 50% discount. So far, so good.

I am also in multiple leagues on MFL. I think their site is GREAT for experienced, savvy FF folks. Top notch service, pricing, etc... Unfortunately, half of my local aren't that savvy, so they like the user friendly CBS site. I have no problem with it either (assuming last years problems don't happen again).

I love CBS for league hosting. The only negative about them is the fantasy advice which I don't pay attention to anyways.

Agreed, I commish our local using CBS. Nice that they added target info, even though it means my league owners are now able to see info that I have been getting from here for a while.