[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Anderson

Tally

Jamaal Anderson absoultley killed me last week and I see the IDP experts here at the Huddle continue to list him pretty high on the weekly ranking list. I was so disapointed in his week 1 performance that I was planning on droping him for either O. Roye or Justin Tuck (if O. Umenyiora dosent play)

Why does Anderson continue to be ranked so high? does anyone else think either of the players mentioned above are better plays than Andeson? Any insight is appreciated, I really want to make sure I make the right move this week, I cant afford another loss (I lost last week by 2 poiints and I blame the loss on Anderson's complete lack of production) Thanks!

Kyle Vanden Bosch didnt get a single stat last week, and Mark Clayton on offense didnt record a single catch. Neither is drop material, and J anderson certainly isnt either.

Nothing is guranteed, but the match up this week favors Anderson, and Ill be starting him again, in all the leagues I own him. If he fails again, Ill still start him the next week. Why, because he has talent to kick ass, and there is no guarantee who I start in place of him, will outperform him.

Kyle Vanden Bosch didnt get a single stat last week, and Mark Clayton on offense didnt record a single catch. Neither is drop material, and J anderson certainly isnt either.

Nothing is guranteed, but the match up this week favors Anderson, and Ill be starting him again, in all the leagues I own him. If he fails again, Ill still start him the next week. Why, because he has talent to kick ass, and there is no guarantee who I start in place of him, will outperform him.

Excellent point. I guess my thinking is a bit short sighted and if I had won last week I probably wouldn’t have even posted this topic on him. Maybe, I'll probably give him one more shot but my gut is telling me to go with Roye because I think he will be on the field allot. I expect CIN to move the ball with ease and dominate the clock and I tend to lean towards guys on D's I think will spend much time on the field.

Jamaal Anderson absoultley killed me last week and I see the IDP "expert" here at the Huddle continue to list him pretty high on the weekly ranking list. I was so disapointed in his week 1 performance that I was planning on droping him for either O. Roye or Justin Tuck (if O. Umenyiora dosent play)

Why does Anderson continue to be ranked so high? does anyone else think either of the players mentioned above are better plays than Andeson? Any insight is appreciated, I really want to make sure I make the right move this week, I cant afford another loss (I lost last week by 2 poiints and I blame the loss on Anderson's complete lack of production) Thanks!

Fixed. The downfall of the rankings is that there is only one person and that one person's opinion that is factored into those rankings. I've been pushing for a panel type ranking system for a while now but, it falls on deaf ears.

Granted, projection / ranking type of stuff is always subjective and is never fool proof. However, one of the key words in this is "subjective". It's time we have more imput than from just one person. Until we do, the Huddle's IDP info will be subpar at best.

To specifically answer your question, I would not start Tuck or Roye this week over Anderson nor would I drop him in favor of either one.

jamal andersen------> :D

Hes dropping down the rankings fast. I expected more from him, but he and Abraham both dont get many opportunities to rush the passer, as teams are finding it so easy to run it down their throat. if anything Anderson should be solid in run support, but teams are running away from him, right at Abraham.

Hes dropping down the rankings fast. I expected more from him, but he and Abraham both dont get many opportunities to rush the passer, as teams are finding it so easy to run it down their throat. if anything Anderson should be solid in run support, but teams are running away from him, right at Abraham.

I dropped him in favor of Roye this morning. Roye has much more upside IMO and with Jared Allen coming off his suspension he'll be my #4 anyway behind Peppers,Cole & Allen ....so I should be in good shape at DL but I'm glad to hear Andersen is getting bumped down anyway... nobody should be starting this guy until he shows us something, anything to warrant a starting spot on a fantasy squad.