[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers update

Randall

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see.........whom would I trust on the status of a NY Giant.... yes....the flagship station of the Dallas Cowboys......good choice

And you wonder why I called you a prick?

Both sports stations reported it, as well as other sources like the one Randall has linked?

What the hell is your deal? You sir, are a perfect prick.

Let me see.........whom would I trust on the status of a NY Giant.... yes....the flagship station of the Dallas Cowboys......good choice

Where do you think the radio station received the information from...I'm guessing they clicked the same link Randall posted from the NY Daily News. They do not just make up stuff out of thin air.

Where do you get your information ???????? And please check it before you post such rubbish..... Andrews said that he can play as long as he can tolerate the pain....its not going to get any worse by playing !!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme guess... you have Eli on one of your teams? Stop drinking Kool-Aid. You drafted depth for a reason, so it's time to use it. He's a bad play this week, but maybe next week... maybe ...you better have depth at QB.

Maybe if you read an updated version of the daily news.....please not your link is from 4 am this morning and the one I am posting is from 7:10 pm..... so before we start misinforming other huddlers and post old news.....please check and see if the story has changed especially if it is from the same newspaper....

4AM vs 7PM? Did Andrews change his opinion in 15 hours? I'm misinforming people? :D

I Cullen Jenkins or Hawk won't be careful sacking him. I wouldn't take the chance with my franschise QB.

If Coughlin starts him he is a worse HC than even I think he is.

So now it's up to Manning. If the pain in his shoulder decreases, or if he can tolerate it, he can play against the Green Bay Packers in the Giants' home opener. If not, he'll sit out and Jared Lorenzen will get the call.

The Giants are also convinced that even if Manning can't play this week, that he will definitely be ready to go in two weeks when they play the Redskins in Washington on Sept. 23.

Notice the bold print....they are direct quotes from Dr. Andrews..... So to answer your question.....NO !!!!! He cant damage it anymore from playing this week.... Do you want to question Dr. Andrews direct quote ????

4AM vs 7PM? Did Andrews change his opinion in 15 hours? His information is the same. The difference uis Manning threw a few passes on the sideline but not in practice.

I have him in 2 leagues and I don't want him to play if he's going to be hurt more. Cullen Jenkins and AJ Hawk won't be gentle with him.

For starters there is a big difference between "a source says" and "Dr. Andrew said" thats the difference between the articles.... the one you gave us a link to was pure speculation on someone's part while mine had direct quotes from DR. Andrews.......

Take a chill pill....god I hope your not married because you probably beat your wife with that temper

For starters there is a big difference between "a source says" and "Dr. Andrew said" thats the difference between the articles.... the one you gave us a link to was pure speculation on someone's part while mine had direct quotes from DR. Andrews.......

Take a chill pill....god I hope your not married because you probably beat your wife with that temper

What a prick. I do agree with that sentiment.

Packers WR Jennings, RB Morency Limited Friday

Pete Dougherty, Green Bay Press Gazette -

The story remains the same on Friday for the Green Bay Packers and their injured offensive weapons. RB Vernand Morency and WR Greg Jennings both are now likely to miss their second straight game because of their respective injuries. Morency has a strained patellar tendon, and didn't o anything during the portion of practice that was open to the media. Jennings, who has a hamstring injury, did minimal work in the early portion of practice.

Any word about Al Harris' injury? If he's out, will Woodson move over to cover Plexiglass?

Everything I've read says he's playing. He was wearing protection on his elbow in practice and still has limited mobility, but I think he'll be ok. He was still making plays last week, even with the wrapped arm.

Could you post anything you hear in the IDP Forum please? It would be much appreciated.

Yes I am planning on it.

Eli has sounded like playing is his decision. It could be a scam. Thank you Patriots.

QB Manning Likely To Start Vs. Packers

Ralph Vacciano, New York Daily News -

In the team portion of practice Friday, New York Giants QB Eli Manning didn't just throw on the side, he took about half of the first-team snaps. The team portion of practice is closed to the media, but backup QB Jared Lorenzen was among the many in the locker room today trumpeting how good Manning looked. The consensus seems to be that it will now be a surprise if Manning doesn't play against the Packers on Sunday. For his part, HC Tom Coughlin remains tight-lipped and would only say that a decision likely won't be made until just before kickoff.

Everything I've read says he's playing. He was wearing protection on his elbow in practice and still has limited mobility, but I think he'll be ok. He was still making plays last week, even with the wrapped arm.

Thanks. After what happened to Reggie Brown last week, it looks like Plexiglass will be grabbing some bench in my league. Especially with the Pillsbury Throw Boy likely under center on Sunday.