[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh its on now Mangini!

uglytuna

Let me say this first. Patriots deserved every punishment Goddell handed down. Im embarrassed by the actions what happened Sunday and as a fan i've been let down.

(1) Heres what bothers me most. How does Mangini rat out old mentor? If this was an organized crime family, Tony Soprano would have you whack because you snitch. Belichick gave Mangini his first break and because the success they had with the Patriots Mangini was able to get a job. So how does he repay his old boss; He throws him under the bus. Ethecially or morally wrong friends don't rat each other out. To me that makes Mangini a coward.

I think this border war is becoming Yankees - Red Sox which make some exciting games for the future. But damn are the Jets going to feel the the wrath of the Patriots now.

(2) Which #1 pick do the Pats lose?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say this first. Patriots deserved every punishment Goddell handed down. Im embarrassed by the actions what happened Sunday and as a fan i've been let down.

(1) Heres what bothers me most. How does Mangini rat out old mentor? If this was an organized crime family, Tony Soprano would have you whack because you snitch. Belichick gave Mangini his first break and because the success they had with the Patriots Mangini was able to get a job. So how does he repay his old boss; He throws him under the bus. Ethecially or morally wrong friends don't rat each other out. To me that makes Mangini a coward.

I think this border war is becoming Yankees - Red Sox which make some exciting games for the future. But damn are the Jets going to feel the the wrath of the Patriots now.

you have to be kidding me. You honestly have to be kidding me. What the hell is happening to this world. You patriot fans are worse than Bush Administration employees.

You dont have a 5 year old Bin Laden tape to re-release to distract from this scandal, do you?

You're embarrassed, and have been let down, AND PISSED THAT MANGINI RATTED HIM OUT? The damn camera was confiscated during the first quarter WHILE THE PATRIOTS WERE PLAYING THE JETS!

It's not like Mangini called Goodell, while watching NE whoop up on MIA or something and said "hey, they're cheaters" As a HC, he has to protect his franchise AND WIN FOOTBALL GAMES. You think old architect dressed like a 7-11 employee would've been all "HEY! MANGINI'S CHEATING..oh well, we're brethren. Let it slide" :D

I apologize to Pope Flick, as this IS NOW THE STUPIDEST COMMENT i've ever read on here.

I bet you wish you didn't make a come back so soon eh? If you would've known what was about to go down with your precious Pats, you probably would've stayed in hiding like the past 3 years.

It's not like Mangini called Goodell, while watching NE whoop up on MIA or something and said "hey, they're cheaters" As a HC, he has to protect his franchise AND WIN FOOTBALL GAMES. You think old architect dressed like a 7-11 employee would've been all "HEY! MANGINI'S CHEATING..oh well, we're brethren. Let it slide" :wacko:

I apologize to Pope Flick, as this IS NOW THE STUPIDEST COMMENT i've ever read on here.

I bet you wish you didn't make a come back so soon eh? If you would've known what was about to go down with your precious Pats, you probably would've stayed in hiding like the past 3 years.

:D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko:

you have to be kidding me. You honestly have to be kidding me. What the hell is happening to this world. You patriot fans are worse than Bush Administration employees.

You dont have a 5 year old Bin Laden tape to re-release to distract from this scandal, do you?

You're embarrassed, and have been let down, AND PISSED THAT MANGINI RATTED HIM OUT? The damn camera was confiscated during the first quarter WHILE THE PATRIOTS WERE PLAYING THE JETS!

It's not like Mangini called Goodell, while watching NE whoop up on MIA or something and said "hey, they're cheaters" As a HC, he has to protect his franchise AND WIN FOOTBALL GAMES. You think old architect dressed like a 7-11 employee would've been all "HEY! MANGINI'S CHEATING..oh well, we're brethren. Let it slide" :D

+1...and with the way Belichick has openly treated Mangini because he had tha audacity to leave him (prolly because he knew his dirty little secrets), why would Mangini stay silent??

Mangini is my new hero!

You probably wouldn't understand this, but when you treat people like crap, they really have no reason not to turn on you if given the opportunity.

Edited by rattsass

If this weren't ut, I'd know this was a badly played fishing trip. Because it is ut, I know he is 100% sincere & serious.

Since you are sincere & serious in your inquiry, let me ask you this: How incredibly stupid id Belichek that he was cheating when Mangini was on his staff and then when he plays Mangini's Jets that he continues to cheat in the same manner, apparently having an IQ lower than an earthworm to know that Mangini knows how Belichek cheats yet expecting Mangini to just sit & let Belichek continue cheating when the 2 teams play?

For that incredulous idiocy alone, Belichek should have been suspended for at least 4 games along with the fine & loss of draft pick.

The rumors are true, you are as dumb as a post.

I wonder if the Patriots go 19-0 this year if Bill Belichick would get coach of the year honors?

ugly :D tuna

If it happens I'd say he still gets it...that is 18 wins after this incident took place, so no one would assume he was cheating. But since there is not a chance in heck that this happens, it is really a moot point, isn't it?

Mangini was a cheater too, it sounds like.

Now that he's not getting the benefit of it (whatever the benefit was - I'm not clear about it) and his crummy ass team is going to get thrashed by NE for years to come, he cries about it.

I think that the guy is a whiny little bitsch.

Please don't lump us in together..... :D

That hurts worse than what Belicheck did. :D

For starters, Mangini and BB are not friends. The NFL is not the mob and Tony Soprano is not a real person. Since the Jets have to play the Pats again this year, they would have had to deal with the same lopsided playing field again. Obviously from a personell perspective, the Jets are outmatched and make no mistake, Mangini and that franchise and those players went into the season with playoff aspirations. Why stand by and watch your team get hosed. It's Mangini's responsibility to his boss and team to report it. It happens in MLB every day, whether it's checking bats for corking or baseballs for doctoring. In 8th grade I got caught cheating on a series of quizzes on "A Tail of Two Cities" and as a result I, along with my partners in crime, got an F for the year and had to write a 10,000 word paper on Richard M. Nixon. BB cheated got caught and now it's time to pay the piper :D

Bellichick's actions have both sealed his legendary status and also tainted his reputation forever. If the Pats do somehow win the Super Bowl this year, people will put an asterisk next to it . . . and they're already starting to put them up next to those championships they already won. You used to hear the word genius after Bellichick's name. Now the word people will remember is cheater. What we're not hearing is how many other teams are doing similar things and not being caught. I would be stunned if the Pats were the only ones pulling this crap.

I think you've insulted posts everywhere...

:D

Please don't lump us in together..... :D

That hurts worse than what Belicheck did. :wacko:

You're right. I sincerely apologize.

When I said "you Patriot homers" i meant the usual ones, not the good ones :wacko: in all sincerity, I am sorry. There's alot of good Patriot fans, who are true football fans.

Bellichick's actions have both sealed his legendary status and also tainted his reputation forever. If the Pats do somehow win the Super Bowl this year, people will put an asterisk next to it . . . and they're already starting to put them up next to those championships they already won. You used to hear the word genius after Bellichick's name. Now the word people will remember is cheater. What we're not hearing is how many other teams are doing similar things and not being caught. I would be stunned if the Pats were the only ones pulling this crap.

Don't be such a drama queen.

Assuming that NE doesn't do it the rest of the year (a safe assumption), how is the fact that they taped signals on the opening game of the year (for not even for the entire game) going to taint a Super Bowl win this year?

And without more, this is not going to taint NE's past championships.

This is going to blow over.