[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will LT go OFF this weekend?

The Irish Doggy

The PLAYERS benefitted by knowing exactly what defensive scheme was coming next.

It wasn't like Bill Bellichick got the defensive play calls and kept them to himself. He radioed them into Tom Brady, who disseminated them to the rest of the team. Of course, all Patriots players may have been equipped with radio transmitters for all we know.

All we know for certain is that the New England Patriots cheat. That's all we know for certain. Anything else is pure speculation.

I'm so over this debate of cheating by the Patriots.......I'm taking the "wait and see what happens" approach to decide how much it helped them. By the end of the year, I think we will all have our answers, like 'em or not.

But I have to call hypocrisy when I see or read it...and I just read it!!!! First you say Bellichick got the plays and radioed them into Brady (I'm guessing you assume this happened imediately). Then you say, Brady disseminated them out to all the other players(so what's it like in the Pats huddle anyway). Then you say the players all might have had radio transmitters.....

Now for the hypocrisy.......

"All we know for certain is that the New England Patriots cheat. That's all we know for certain. Anything else is pure speculation."

Sounds like sour grapes to me as well. And I'm just an outside obsever, with nothing invested in any team invovled.