[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams Injuries Continue To Mount

STL Fan

OK, so it wasn't enough that the offensive line had suffered two major injuries, and this Sunday will have three of the five starters that are either backups or starters playing out of position.

Now word from Rams Park is that LB Pisa Tinoisamoa, their only real run-stopper has an ankle injury and Tye Hill, the second-year CB has suffered a back injury that will keep him out "indefinitely." This leaves the Rams with only three cornerbacks on the active roster this weekend since Fakhir Brown is still serving an NFL suspension. Tinoisamoa's playing status for this weekend is still up in the air, but his injury is described as "serious."

For God's sakes, start your Niners this weekend, especially Gore and Davis. (As if you were planning on benching them. :D )

Anyway, STL homer info FYI

Glad Tye Hill is still on my TS. I was considering activationg him... :whew:

Did you see him talking after the game last week about how great he played against Steve Smith? (7 catches, 118 yards, 1TD)

Wow.

From me? :D

No, I have a bet with a guy at work. 2 sperate bets.

1. He says the 49ers will be "lucky" to win 7 games. $50

2. Bears will return to the Super Bowl. $50

I say they win at least 9

I say the Bears wont go back to the Super Bowl.

Easy $100 in my eyes.

OK, so it wasn't enough that the offensive line had suffered two major injuries, and this Sunday will have three of the five starters that are either backups or starters playing out of position.

Now word from Rams Park is that LB Pisa Tinoisamoa, their only real run-stopper has an ankle injury and Tye Hill, the second-year CB has suffered a back injury that will keep him out "indefinitely." This leaves the Rams with only three cornerbacks on the active roster this weekend since Fakhir Brown is still serving an NFL suspension. Tinoisamoa's playing status for this weekend is still up in the air, but his injury is described as "serious."

For God's sakes, start your Niners this weekend, especially Gore and Davis. (As if you were planning on benching them. :D )

Anyway, STL homer info FYI

i read the Hill has broken ribs & broke MULTIPLE bones in his back in practice :D

he is expected to be out 4-6 weeks

i read the Hill has broken ribs & broke MULTIPLE bones in his back in practice :D

he is expected to be out 4-6 weeks

Rams CB Hill Out 4-6 Weeks With Back, Rib Injuries

Jim Thomas, St. Louis Post-Dispatch - [

St. Louis Rams CB Tye Hill will be sidelined for four to six weeks after suffering an injury late in Thursday's practice. Hill suffered fractured bones in his lower back, but also suffered broken ribs in a collision with teammate O.J. Atogwe while trying to defend a pass. Although HC Scott Linehan disputed earlier reports that the injury would last four to six weeks, team sources said the initial diagnosis was two to three weeks. But once it was discovered that Hill also has broken ribs, the prognosis for his return was lengthened to four to six weeks.

With their poor defense further weakening, it only means teams will continue to get leads on St. Louis.

Which should be a positive for Bulgre/Holt/Bennett/Bruce owners as the Rams play catch-up and throw all season...no? :D

Yes and no. It also means that the other team KNOWS we have to throw. That's never good.

The local NBC affiliate reported just minutes ago that Hill would miss two weeks. But I trust Jim Thomas from the Post WAY more than the local TV stations, that's for sure. I'll post updates here if we get them locally that are different or in addition to the national reports.