[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Around the Huddle- Week 2

PantherDave

Well, Mrs. PD is going to make Texas Omeletes in the morn with fresh squeezed OJ. I'm going to throw some stuff for some dinner time sammiches in the CP(week 3). We are going to break out the Quesidilla maker for lunch and make a serendipity of Quesidillas..we have some good cheese, bacon, chicken and some ground beef to make'em up with.....I like Quesidilla Sunday,as Mrs PD makes and brings them upstairs for me while I sit and watch football :D I've just stocked the beer fridge in the football room with cold beers and sodas for tomorrow, got my veggie tray ready and some beef jerky for snackin on through out the day's veiwing pleasure.....ahhh week 2, so what's on the menu out there Huddlers???

In the morning we're doing traditional NYC jewish pre-game brunch - bagels with cream cheese and lox, and egg creams to go with (inspired by some new glasses we just picked up this week. . I took one look at them and said "chocolate sodas!!"). After the 4 PM games the Shiekette and I are doing whole rainbow trout on the grill for dinner with some veggies.

last night's leftover alfredo from Maggiano's :D

no need to go all out when it's just me.

I am drinking the drinks of cherubs, three olives cherry vodka and red bull. I'll follow that up with some Tommy Bahama rum and Coke

slow grilling some pork butt for sammichs by this afternoon/evening. Just started the smoker, going with Washington apple wood. This morning will be breakfast burritos. Lots of beer while grilling along with an occasional Hornitos shot(more if needed). Nachos for lunch(made with leftover homemade chili from Thursday) for the afternoon games with more beer.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!??? :D

Edited by Hugh B Tool

Morning -- coffee & refreshments @ church

Lunch -- daughter's third brithday party! My Mom serving meatballs, cheesey potato casserole, cheese & crackers, etc.

Dinner -- pan-searing some chicken breasts with a simple rub: 2 parts salt, 2 parts hungarian paprika, 2 parts garlic power, 1 part cayenne pepper. Serving w/mixed veggies. Beers are: Bass, Corona, and a multi-pack of Michigan Brewing Company stuff.

Peace

policy