[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK Minny Fans....

Chief

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, puhlease, despite what Dorey and his kronies say :D, Jon Kitna is not the answer.

After Garcia, McMahon, Harrington, Mitchell, Batch, Peete, Ware, Gagliano, Kramer, and all the others before, Kitna is the answer. He may not be the best QB in the league, but he plays like he wants to be here.

After Garcia, McMahon, Harrington, Mitchell, Batch, Peete, Ware, Gagliano, Kramer, and all the others before, Kitna is the answer. He may not be the best QB in the league, but he plays like he wants to be here.

Dude, kindly stop responding to me. I just want to be angry, kick my dog, punch myself in the nuts, and go to bed.

And thanks for the absolute can of whoopass in 32H. :D

Oh, and congrats to the Lions. It may have been a long wait, but you deserved it. If you can get a QB, a running game, and a defense to go with those WR's, you could actually be good some day.

Poor Hugh. you seem to be regressing from a 13 year old girl to a 10 year old girl. it is OK buddy..we will all get together and get you a Barbie playset. :D

Props to the Lions and their fans for breaking the streak. The passing game was just too overwhelming for the Vikes. Not to mention the horrid Viking passing game. I'm really really hating the KAO offense. Can we please call a few passing plays other than 4-6 yards or deep into multiple coverage? :D

I felt like committing suicide after that loss...

between the 4 INT's, the non-call on the pushoff by Pearson, er Johnson, the stupid penalties that extended drives, and the field goal that would have won it hitting the upright...just about enough to put one over the edge...

There was 5 turnovers by each team so can't see that being the reason, and Hanson missed the field goal right before your kicker did. Plenty of mistakes by both teams, and alot of good plays by both teams. We rely on the offense, you rely on the defense. I think our D is starting to improve, but not as quickly as we may need it to. I'm not so sure MInn offense will improve enough to help them out either. Had Kitna stayed in the whole game, I don't think it would have been anywhere near coming down to a field goal, nor over time. Alot bash Kitna, but I really like what I'm seeing from him. Has a ton of heart #1, something Hairball never had. After watching Kitna go out with an injury, then come back and run like he did for first downs and take some solid hits paying for it. Kitna and the Lions seem to be bringing back that attitude, desire that we been missing since this was the black and blue division, when we used to have 3 teams from our division get into the playoffs.