[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU defense

tbimm

Get real, S Carolina beat a average team to get some love, and then proved they didnt belong in the top 15, Hell, they dont belong in the top 25.

Not to be mean, but what has Oklahoma done this year to deserve a #3 spot in the nation?

Just because you love the Sooners (and the way you love them, you REALLY better be an alumni) doesn't mean everyone else sucks. Oklahoma has been proved to be overrated in their last couple BCS games....1-3 in the last 4 isn't that great...especially losing to Boise State, or that rout Southern Cal put on them.

Edited by CD6405

Not to be mean, but what has Oklahoma done this year to deserve a #3 spot in the nation?

Just because you love the Sooners (and the way you love them, you REALLY better be an alumni) doesn't mean everyone else sucks. Oklahoma has been proved to be overrated in their last couple BCS games....1-3 in the last 4 isn't that great...especially losing to Boise State, or that rout Southern Cal put on them.

They have destroyed everyone put in front of them, all they can do to date. This looks to be the best offense OU has ever had, and the defense is loaded again. I don't love the Sooners, I see talent, and dont see anyone else that can hang with them. No one.

They have destroyed everyone put in front of them, all they can do to date. This looks to be the best offense OU has ever had, and the defense is loaded again. I don't love the Sooners, I see talent, and dont see anyone else that can hang with them. No one.

They should make it to the National Championship for one reason, they play no one on their schedule. They have 1 good team to play, and that's Texas...and they are VERY overrated.

LSU won't make it because of how hard the SEC is, so it should be Southern Cal and Oklahoma, because they are ranked so high and have the easiest schedules.

They should make it to the National Championship for one reason, they play no one on their schedule. They have 1 good team to play, and that's Texas...and they are VERY overrated.

LSU won't make it because of how hard the SEC is, so it should be Southern Cal and Oklahoma, because they are ranked so high and have the easiest schedules.

Outside of LSU and UF, Cal and Oregon are better than any other team in the SEC. SC plays them both, while LSU and UF only play each other. That is the only game each of them play all yr, and those teams probably split, as neither is good enough to win both games. In fact, LSU probably loses another game as well.

We, since when did you become part of the team. I watched enough of the game to see the LSU offense completely sucks, and the defense will get gassed when they play a legit team. S Carolina is just the latest cupcake on the LSU schedule that was over rated before they played. Will S Carolina even make it to a New Years day Bowl, yet they were suppose to be a top 15 team, get real. Spurrior is a joke when he doesnt have superior talent. That playcalling sure was awesome at Washington wasnt it. S Carolina will be lucky to be ranked 5 spots lower than Miami when the season is over, and OU kicked the ever livin sh*t out of them. I bet Tulsa would hang 21-24 on LSU, and beat S Carolina outright.

:D:D:wacko: I'm sorry but thats all I got for you on this one. You sir, crack me up!

We, since when did you become part of the team. I watched enough of the game to see the LSU offense completely sucks, and the defense will get gassed when they play a legit team. S Carolina is just the latest cupcake on the LSU schedule that was over rated before they played. Will S Carolina even make it to a New Years day Bowl, yet they were suppose to be a top 15 team, get real. Spurrior is a joke when he doesnt have superior talent. That playcalling sure was awesome at Washington wasnt it. S Carolina will be lucky to be ranked 5 spots lower than Miami when the season is over, and OU kicked the ever livin sh*t out of them. I bet Tulsa would hang 21-24 on LSU, and beat S Carolina outright.

are you kidding???

i bet you don't have all your teeth