[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It feels like cheating

The Stoner

I'm starting Steve Smith and Jake Da'Homey today. I'm loving it .double points.

So DelHomme gets more points for you when he connects with your WR? How many points does he get when he throws a TD to a WR not named Steve Smith? Or is it Steve Smith that gets more than 6 points per TD because you started DelHomme?

So DelHomme gets more points for you when he connects with your WR? How many points does he get when he throws a TD to a WR not named Steve Smith? Or is it Steve Smith that gets more than 6 points per TD because you started DelHomme?

too funny :D

Knew this was coming and knew you'd be the one to deliver it :D

Why? Because I point out how stupid it is to believe you are "doubling up on points" when you have a QB to WR connection working. Has he scored more points by starting Delhomme than he would have by starting Shuab?

No, because you suffer from the NEED to point it out. I'm sure some of your jock sniffing fans find you hilarious so keep it up. You are awesome at the interweb.

No, because you suffer from the NEED to point it out. I'm sure some of your jock sniffing fans find you hilarious so keep it up. You are awesome at the interweb.

OH ... MY ... GOD

IT IS DOUBLE POINTS. DELHOMME GOT 6 FOR THROWING IT AND STEVE SMITH GOT 6 FOR CATCHING. THAT IS TWELVE POINTS OR DOUBLE. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR A QB AND WR TO ACCUMULATE 12 POINTS IN FANTASY FOOTBALL.

OH ... MY ... GOD

IT IS DOUBLE POINTS. DELHOMME GOT 6 FOR THROWING IT AND STEVE SMITH GOT 6 FOR CATCHING. THAT IS TWELVE POINTS OR DOUBLE. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR A QB AND WR TO ACCUMULATE 12 POINTS IN FANTASY FOOTBALL.

Like I said princess, you are awesome at the interweb.

... and in the same vein your intellect is truely stunning

Even with my comparatively puny brain I was still able to discern the meaning the OP had. You on the other hand, despite your obvious superiority, still feel the sad need to act like a guy who can't find condoms small enough to fit. Why does such a smart guy even feel the need to respond to my "truely stunning" intellect? You are awesome at the interweb though and that is ALL that counts. I mean it sweetheart, you are awesome at the interweb. You use italicized words, bolded words, underlined words & even bigified words to make your complex thoughts much easier for the rest of us to understand. Thanks for that. Perhaps you can post some mildly amusing [/img] to replace the act of thinking at all.

Even with my comparatively puny brain I was still able to discern the meaning the OP had. You on the other hand, despite your obvious superiority, still feel the sad need to act like a guy who can't find condoms small enough to fit. Why does such a smart guy even feel the need to respond to my "truely stunning" intellect? You are awesome at the interweb though and that is ALL that counts. I mean it sweetheart, you are awesome at the interweb. You use italicized words, bolded words, underlined words & even bigified words to make your complex thoughts much easier for the rest of us to understand. Thanks for that. Perhaps you can post some mildly amusing [/img] to replace the act of thinking at all.

Sometimes no matter what I do I can't dumb it down enough for some people

Sometimes no matter what I do I can't dumb it down enough for some people

Oh, you are one of those people. Disregard everything I said. (or attempt to say something intelligent that intimates the thought that you already have)

But whatever you do, please keep delivering your special brand of awesomeness to the huddle. It is the presence of sad, self-important people on the internet that makes the rest of feel a little bit better about our dumb little lives.

Oh, you are one of those people. Disregard everything I said. (or attempt to say something intelligent that intimates the thought that you already have)

But whatever you do, please keep delivering your special brand of awesomeness to the huddle. It is the presence of sad, self-important people on the internet that makes the rest of feel a little bit better about our dumb little lives.

When you say has no value it is easily disregarded.