[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheers to being 0-2

sp3ctr3

Third in total points scored. Romo + TO gets me week one, now Ocho Cinco + Palmer.

sigh...

Don't tell Grits, but you got doubled-up two straight weeks... :D

I was going to start the same thread...I feel for you.

Don't trade away the team just yet...I'm tempted to do so in an act of frustration, but I still feel like I have one of the best teams despite the 0-2 record...Kitna, LJ, (Green, Taylor or J Lewis at RB2), Owens, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Random Kicker is not too bad.

Can't get snake bitten every week by Romo, Palmer and the likes...or can we?!?!

Another 0-2 team here. It is very frustrating, no doubt. However, the season is still young and things will (hopefully) turn around.

I started last year 0-6. Talk about frustration. At that point I had the 2nd highest point total in my league, just ran into everyone having their best week of the season. The only thing that's saving my sanity this season is that last year I made a playoff run after my 0-6 start and ended up winning the championship by 0.08 points (remember that meaningless extra point that the Bengals fumbled last year in Week 16? No? I sure as hell do!)

Cheers

Edited by Penguinsfan

Local: High points last week, cellar dweller this week

Local 2: 1-1 got caught by Romo last week

Local 3: See what happens tonight. He has McNabb and Westbrook and needs 30 pts. I am expecting to lose. Larry Johnson and KC suck

Weapons of DMD: about to go 0-2 unless McNabb breaks his leg in the warm ups