[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Who Did You Leave On The Bench

capostatus

Jesus I hate these type of posts. Unless you can tell the future rvsp.

We all start who we think will do the best. Don't cry over spilled milk. We all have sob stories, each week...just how FF goes.

Maybe Grits is right...you should always start the players that score the most points :D

Then why open the thread? :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you have to add? :D

Pretty much. You are the one that hates these type of threads, yet you willingly opened to see what was posted. Just wasn't sure why you are complaining to us about a thread that you didn't have to read. Thats all.

Pretty much. You are the one that hates these type of threads, yet you willingly opened to see what was posted. Just wasn't sure why you are complaining to us about a thread that you didn't have to read. Thats all.

Maybe you're right Ziachild, my apologies. Guess I just got tired of bitching about it...what will be, will be. Huh, I feel a Doris Day song coming on...

Seriously though, congrats on your win today. Texans looking good!

Maybe you're right Ziachild, my apologies. Guess I just got tired of bitching about it...what will be, will be. Huh, I feel a Doris Day song coming on...

Seriously though, congrats on your win today. Texans looking good!

No harm, no foul. And thanks :D

Delhomne on my bench.... :D

He was good last week, but I thought Cutler was the right call this week. Bad call on my part.

Although I don't think it would have mattered since none of my big studs found the end zone on what seems to be an overall high scoring NFL weekend!!

Or maybe it was just that everyone else in my league seemed to have guys that could find the freakin' endzone!! :D

Henry, Anthony DAL CB for last weeks Rookie sensation Reggie Nelson - Cost me 13.5 pts, and I trail by 6.25. I have Westbrook, Zia has Takeo Spikes - PHI LB. This screwup makes tomorrow night relevant. I have no doubt Westbrook outscores Spikes, but by 6.25 pts, that is iffy. Now If I was leading by 7 if I handt changed my lineup this moring, Westbrook +7 vs Spikes, would have been money in the bag.

Bad news is I started Santonio Holmes over J Cotchery but the good news is that I started MB III over LJ. That took some nads methinks. Worked out okay this time.

I drafted Julius Jones over MB111 just because he was the starter and so far that move has blown buggers, right along with Fred "we are going to run the ball in week 2" Taylor.. I won this week thanks to Joey G.

i love this thread!...its like therapy....

~Hi, my name is pig devilz. i left Marion Barber on the bench today.

_Hi pig devilz. anything else?

~Um, uh, yeh. i also left the Patriots D on the bench. (*shame shame*)

_Well thank you for sharing mr. pig. anything else?

~yeh, if Santana Moss can get me 3 f*cking points tomorrow night i'l still win this week!!

:D

I would have benched Jamal Lewis for my Dad this week. Jamal Lewis is awful...sadly the Bengal rushing D is even worse.

Wow. No offense Bengal fans, but what an awful, awful week.

Edited by Gdawg