[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There may have been a second cameraman on the grassy knoll?

CaptainHook

According to Andrea Kramer on Football Night in America, the Jets have logged another complaint asking the NFL to investigate a second camera on the Patriots sideline last weekend that is believed to be hooked up to "miked up" defensive lineman trying to record audibles. Supposedly they are going to ask Goodell about it when he comes on in a few minutes.

What about the pictures of someone on the Jets sidelines video taping last weekend?

I couldn't care any less about the AFC East, but the Jets and their bitch head coach are quickly turning into my least favorite organization in the league.

eh, the Pats will always hold that position in my heart. . .

What about the pictures of someone on the Jets sidelines video taping last weekend?

I couldn't care any less about the AFC East, but the Jets and their bitch head coach are quickly turning into my least favorite organization in the league.

Especially when you know Mangini knew everything they were doing when he was there. of course he never said nothing until his career was furthered.

Agreed. Maybe the Jets should start spending time trying to win football games.