[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeeelers 2-0 on the Season

Donutrun Jellies

Yo, I couldn't understand what you said, kindly take Menyoudo's dick out fo your mouth. TIA.

:D

Here, is this better? C'mon, after last year, ya gotta give a Steeeeeler fan some leash to enjoy some early season success, keeping the delusions alive for yet another week ... :D

:D

Here, is this better? C'mon, after last year, ya gotta give a Steeeeeler fan some leash to enjoy some early season success, keeping the delusions alive for yet another week ... :D

Sorry, every time I hear Steelers, I want to throw up in my mouth and kick Menudo in the nuts. It's not you, it's me.

Yo, I couldn't understand what you said, kindly take Menyoudo's dick out fo your mouth. TIA.

Good info here.

Sorry, every time I hear Steelers, I want to throw up in my mouth and kick Menudo in the nuts. It's not you, it's me.

O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N :D

I don't even have to show up in threads for the leaders of my fan club to come chriping.......

As for the Steelers, I'm obviously happy with the start. They were overlooked by everyone this off-season, despite the fact that they finished last year 6-2 and were the only team in the NFL to finish with a top 10 offense AND a top 10 defense after the regular season. Roethlisberger's poor play last year caused a good team to go 8-8.

Their two wins were over two teams that they should beat. However, as yesterday clearly proved, beating the teams you should beat is often easier said than done. It's not that they won these two games that has me a bit optimistic, it is how they went about their business. They controlled both of their first two games and looked very impressive. My biggest worry coming in was their offensive line, and mainly the right side of that line. I've got to say, they have been fantastic, especially in pass protection. Parker is running hard, Ben is making good decisions and is playing more like the player we know from the first two seasons. He is definitely being given more of the responsibility in this offense this year, and so far, he has done well. The defense has been completely lights-out thus far. The coverage from the secondary has been vastly improved, and the pressure on the QB has been terrific. Sepulveda was definitely worth the 4th rounder, and Coach Tomlin is looking like he might follow in Noll & Cowher's footsteps.

Obviously, I'm still anxious to see what they do against tougher competition, but, all is well right now !!! :D:wacko::wacko:

Lions are 2-0 as well but you don't see them getting all riled up... and they NEVER have too many (if any) 2-0 starts

Who is getting all riled up ? :D

Should we be sad that are team has outscored their opponent 60-10 in the first two games ? :D

Who is getting all riled up ? :D

Should we be sad that are team has outscored their opponent 60-10 in the first two games ? :D

The Steelers have looked very, very good thus far. Sure, the schedule has been kind to them so far, but they've been impressive.

Cleveland and Buffalo. Nuff said :D

The same Cleveland that won their other game, putting up 50+ points, while the Steelers held them to 7 in a 34-7 win.

The same Buffalo that Denver barely escaped with a victory against that the Steelers beat 26-7.

Yes, those two teams.

Edited by Menudo

The same Cleveland that won their other game, putting up 50+ points, while the Steelers held them to 7 in a 34-7 win.

The same Buffalo that Denver barely escaped with a victory against that the Steelers beat 26-7.

Yes, those two teams.

The same Denver that almost lost to the Raiders this week at home?

Yes, those two teams.

I'm not taking anything away from the Steelers, nor am I making excuses for a horrible Bengals D .... But I've watched both Cleveland games, and the Charlie Frye Browns were not at all the same offense compared to the Derek Anderson Browns. (Again, I think almost any team woulda put up a buncha points on the Bengals yesterday ... but Anderson, even if only for a week, deserves his props. You get Braylon Edwards and Winslow going, which Frye couldn't do, and the Brownies will score some points.)

It is good to see you and ugly tuna in the same thread, though, spouting the same homer nonsense! Football is brack at the huudle!

I'm not taking anything away from the Steelers, nor am I making excuses for a horrible Bengals D .... But I've watched both Cleveland games, and the Charlie Frye Browns were not at all the same offense compared to the Derek Anderson Browns. (Again, I think almost any team woulda put up a buncha points on the Bengals yesterday ... but Anderson, even if only for a week, deserves his props. You get Braylon Edwards and Winslow going, which Frye couldn't do, and the Brownies will score some points.)

It is good to see you and ugly tuna in the same thread, though, spouting the same homer nonsense! Football is brack at the huudle!

Charlie Frye played about a quarter against the Steelers (10 attempts), and Derek Anderson played the rest of the game (28 attempts), which I would think you would have known from watching both games :D There really wasn't much difference.

I still don't see the Steelers on the level of New England or Indy, but, I think they are better than most were giving them credit for in the pre-season. If that makes me comparable to Ugly Tuna :D than, so be it.

Edited by Menudo