[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ Leg injury ?

whomper

Keep in mind its CBS so dont shoot the messenger if this ends up being false

The biggest news surrounding LJ in Week 2 is why he left the game. You couldn't really expect Johnson to do much against the Bears defense after they shut down LT the previous week. But if he didn't play in the final minutes because of an injury, could be huge in the coming weeks. Continue to track the news out of Kansas City. When healthy, Johnson is a must-start Fantasy option.

More CBSSports.com News

First, the Bears limited Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson in Week 1. Then came Chiefs RB Larry Johnson in Week 2. The Bears stymied Johnson all afternoon. He carried just 16 times for 55 yards, with a long of 10 yards. He also had three receptions for 32 yards, but did not score a touchdown. Johnson did not play for most of the fourth quarter with an apparent leg injury.

(Updated 09/16/2007).

FANTASY ANALYSIS

He walked off the field under his own power. Helmet was still on so I couldn't see his face. The shot of him on the sideline, where the trainers were icing the leg down, didn't show his face either. That's all I saw...or didn't see. Sorry! :D

He walked off the field under his own power. Helmet was still on so I couldn't see his face. The shot of him on the sideline, where the trainers were icing the leg down, didn't show his face either. That's all I saw...or didn't see. Sorry! :D

On TV they showed him "drop trou" and get iced and wrapped.

were you grimacing ?

My 15-year-old son yelled, "Dude, I did NOT need to see that!" He had on a pair of compression shorts under. White. And they were wet.

Didn't think Whomp cared about the trouser dropping part, so I didn't bother posting it, but yes you could almost see Johnson's Johnson.

And I did grimace.

:D

Nothing concrete on my end. Since he returned to the field I'm assuming the injury isn't a concern. But we'll have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.

Thanks. Just knowing the fact that he returned to the field after he got injured is good news. Nobody mentioned this before.