[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Johnson hurt?

canman1104

Andre Johnson's knee injury is being called a sprained PCL.

Johnson had a noticeable limp while walking after Sunday's win and will undergo an MRI on Monday. The Texans originally called him day-to-day, but should have a more detailed prognosis after the test is performed.Source: Houston Chronicle

Andre Johnson, WR HOU

News: Texans WR Andre Johnson caught seven passes for 120 yards and two scores before suffering a left knee injury Week 2 against the Panthers. Johnson said he sprained his knee and would undergo an MRI on Monday. He was hoping he would play next week against Super Bowl champion Indianapolis, an early season showdown in the AFC South.

There has been no official word on the injury, he walked off under his own power, and was icing his leg with the game firmly in hand for the Texans. I would be surprised (based on everything I've read) if this is season ending but am expecting him to miss the next game. They get the Colts again in Week 16.

Saw the play right in front of me at the game. Chris Harris really clocked him right after he caught a short pass from Schaub and he buckled backwards a little from the vicious hit that Harris delivered shortly after the pass. It didn't look too bad and once they attended to him on the field, he came out on his own power. He may miss one week, but I would be surprised if it is anything more than that. I have him in my one league, so I really need to stay on the field.

im awaiting for some updated news as well!!!!

This is the best I have from yesterday. This makes it sound positive. I am feeling positive about it, but that is my gut. Right now, no news is good news. That team would be terrible without him, he is that valuable. News would have gotten out by now if it were major, but who knows.

The Texans will find out Monday if an MRI on Andre Johnson's left knee shows any serious damage.

Johnson said he strained his posterior cruciate ligament and will be day-to-day heading into the big matchup with the Indianapolis Colts at Reliant Stadium on Sunday.

"I'm a guy who never has injuries," said Johnson, who has started 63 of 66 games in his career. "To have Indianapolis coming in next week, that's a game you don't want to miss. I'm going to take it one day at a time and do what I need to do to get myself ready."