[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Chargers are getting killed

CaptainHook

Well, that's the bizarre thing about the Pats cheating.... they don't have to, never did have to. It's like the CEO making millions that skims another 500k off the top. Stoooopid. They are plenty good enough from top to bottom to make the big game year in and year out.

Rivers is doing a very good Harrington impersonation.

I never understood the hype behind Rivers going into this season. He's a smart guy with some serious talent, and I think that he could be a Top 5 QB one day. But there were people here saying that he would throw for 3,500 yds and 25 TDs this year. How? By having one halfway decent receiving option and Norv Turner running the offense? I don't recall exactly where Rivers was placed in the Huddle's pre-season QB rankings, but I believe that it was right around Romo and Hasselbeck. Those guys both have multiple competent receiving options and/or competent coaching. Outside of Gates, Rivers has a coach who really likes to run the ball and a future HOF halfback who steals passes from him in the red zone. I don't see how that makes Rivers a good #1 fantasy QB.

I never understood the hype behind Rivers going into this season. He's a smart guy with some serious talent, and I think that he could be a Top 5 QB one day. But there were people here saying that he would throw for 3,500 yds and 25 TDs this year. How? By having one halfway decent receiving option and Norv Turner running the offense? I don't recall exactly where Rivers was placed in the Huddle's pre-season QB rankings, but I believe that it was right around Romo and Hasselbeck. Those guys both have multiple competent receiving options and/or competent coaching. Outside of Gates, Rivers has a coach who really likes to run the ball and a future HOF halfback who steals passes from him in the red zone. I don't see how that makes Rivers a good #1 fantasy QB.

I've had this discussion with many here who said I was crazy for saying Rivers wasn't a #1 QB and shouldn't be drafted as such in FF leagues. He's done nothing to prove me wrong.

That makes so much sense, i wish i had thought of that before i drafted him in one of my leagues.

I've had this discussion with many here who said I was crazy for saying Rivers wasn't a #1 QB and shouldn't be drafted as such in FF leagues. He's done nothing to prove me wrong.

I had no faith in Brees or Rivers this year. They weren't even on my rader this year.

In Romo we trust........

And after this game, without some injuries to slow them down, they will be in the Superbowl. I thought San Diego would give them a better game.

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy