[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any frustrated LT2 owners out there?

millerx

No just the opposite. I thought my game was out of reach going up against him, however, I've won one already because of his lack of production and need 32 points from McNabb and Westy tomorrow to get a win in another. :D

17 rushes, 25 yards last week.

18 rushes, 43 yards this week.

He hasn't broken 100 yards in 2 games combined!! I know they have been good defenses, but in years past that hasn't seemed to matter! Not sayin' I'd bench him, but...Trust me, I've played against teams with LT thinking I had a win, just to watch him rack up points on good defenses.

I'm starting to get a little worried about the new coaching staff more than anything. :D

He squeezed out enough to get me the win.....by 0.3 points. :D

WOW!! way too close for comfort. :D That kind of stress shortens a man's life.

I think I speak for all non-LT2 owners when I say, :D:D:wacko:

Shhhhhhhh.

Sorry...I know I'm being a crybaby, but... this is literally, the first year I have ever picked 1st in my draft league (going on my 10th year) and I just wanted to know what it was like to have as close to a lock (in fantasy) as you can get!

He has served me well over the years. I have nothing but great things to say about the guy. I cannot be frustrated by one bad game.

I am worried about the coaching and the offense as a whole.

That's what I was thinking...the offense sure is different. It seems like Norv does not know how to run a toss sweep. He keeps sending him up the middle.

Edited by flyfisher

Last year, around week 3 I posted

"Is LT done putting up MONSTER GAMES"

since at the beginning of the year, he only had 1 game over 100, and that was against the raiders.........

after that, well, you know the rest.

His schedule gets ALOT easier mid-season to the end of the year. He will still get 20 Td's

I would be frustrated if I didn't have Steve Smith, Chad Johnson and Andre Johnson as my WR's. :D

After my LT pick, everyone was focused on getting their 2 RB's so when it came back to me, I nabbed Smith at the bottom of Round 2 and C. Johnson at the top of the third.

I know I can't count on those monster numbers from those guys every week, though so I do hope LT gets back to some semblance of last year. If not, my RB situation could be rather bleak as my back ups are Ahman Green (not too bad) and Ronnie Brown (blech).

you probably should've titled this thread "Any LT2 owners out there?" because i'm sure everyone that owns him is upset, however, he will still end up as the best overall back imo, and while, I hate HATE HATE the acquisition of Norv Turner as the HC, I think as soon as they start matching up inside their division and other weaker AFC teams, he can't help but to get his.

I would be frustrated if I didn't have Steve Smith, Chad Johnson and Andre Johnson as my WR's. :D

After my LT pick, everyone was focused on getting their 2 RB's so when it came back to me, I nabbed Smith at the bottom of Round 2 and C. Johnson at the top of the third.

I know I can't count on those monster numbers from those guys every week, though so I do hope LT gets back to some semblance of last year. If not, my RB situation could be rather bleak as my back ups are Ahman Green (not too bad) and Ronnie Brown (blech).

yah, sounds like a top notch league you're in. Everyone concentrated on getting their 2 rbs, and leave Ronnie until round 4 and Ahman until round 5? :D

yah, sounds like a top notch league you're in. Everyone concentrated on getting their 2 rbs, and leave Ronnie until round 4 and Ahman until round 5? :D

I don't see why that's hard to contemplate. Probably a 10 team league, 20 RBs gone and it's entirely possible Green and Brown would still be there, certainly Green.