[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any frustrated LT2 owners out there?

millerx

yah, sounds like a top notch league you're in. Everyone concentrated on getting their 2 rbs, and leave Ronnie until round 4 and Ahman until round 5?

I don't see why that's hard to contemplate. Probably a 10 team league, 20 RBs gone and it's entirely possible Green and Brown would still be there, certainly Green.

Thank you! Yes, 10 team local league. I knew as soon as I posted that someone would have to go the "your league must suck" route... :D

But at any rate, my point was just that I was lucky I was able to get some quality depth at the WR position to compensate for my craptacular running game. This was thanks to an article by Kevin Rattaree which suggested you could really screw your league if you had the #1 pick by taking LT and then coming back with your 2nd and 3rd picks taking the best WR's available. Since I've been in last place the last couple of years, I liked that plan alot and it worked like a charm as I have been the overall points leader these last two weeks. Here's hoping LT2 can get up to speed and help me continue to piss everyone else off! :D

Thank you! Yes, 10 team local league. I knew as soon as I posted that someone would have to go the "your league must suck" route... :D

:D I was just making an observation. The way you worded it was everyone went for their 2 RBs (Ronnie was higher than a 4th rounder in 99% of leagues) and you were still able to grab Ronnie and Ahman. I just found it interesting.

But I should've also said your idea to go with the LT/WR/WR scheme is awesome. You can completely screw your whole league, and with the depth of RB sleepers, you could be well on your way to your FF superbowl Except of course, for LT sucking it up right now.

Anyway, no offense, I just thought it was funny.

:D I was just making an observation. The way you worded it was everyone went for their 2 RBs (Ronnie was higher than a 4th rounder in 99% of leagues) and you were still able to grab Ronnie and Ahman. I just found it interesting.

But I should've also said your idea to go with the LT/WR/WR scheme is awesome. You can completely screw your whole league, and with the depth of RB sleepers, you could be well on your way to your FF superbowl Except of course, for LT sucking it up right now.

Anyway, no offense, I just thought it was funny.

I hear ya and thanks for clarifying. Didn't mean to get my panties all up in a wad. :D

But at any rate, my point was just that I was lucky I was able to get some quality depth at the WR position to compensate for my craptacular running game. This was thanks to an article by Kevin Rattaree which suggested you could really screw your league if you had the #1 pick by taking LT and then coming back with your 2nd and 3rd picks taking the best WR's available. Since I've been in last place the last couple of years, I liked that plan alot and it worked like a charm as I have been the overall points leader these last two weeks. Here's hoping LT2 can get up to speed and help me continue to piss everyone else off! :D

Yep! that's what I did as well. LT/WR/WR...although I just did it because it made more sense than anything else. It has paid off thus far (points wise). Even though I lost this week , thanks to the underperforming LT2, which is why I started this post in the first place. :wacko:

Yep! that's what I did as well. LT/WR/WR...although I just did it because it made more sense than anything else. It has paid off thus far (points wise). Even though I lost this week , thanks to the underperforming LT2, which is why I started this post in the first place. :D

LT will come around. Probably this week

I have BOTH LT and LJ in a keeper league, but have been lucky enough to get enough pts from my other starters to start out 2-0. I'm not too worried about LT getting his. LJ on the otherhand? Well, that's another story. He's sure to explode against my Vikings this weekend though, right?

I have BOTH LT and LJ in a keeper league, but have been lucky enough to get enough pts from my other starters to start out 2-0. I'm not too worried about LT getting his. LJ on the otherhand? Well, that's another story. He's sure to explode against my Vikings this weekend though, right?

yep

Fantasy law #572: Your disappointing fantasy stud will pop off against your favorite team.

Being a Packer fan, I used to avoid drafting NFC North players that weren't Packers. Now it's the reverse. At least if we're being scored on, I can hope it's a player I have.

:D