[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Patriots are for real this year

Brewser

Let's see... NE plays Buffalo next week. The score NE 38 Buf 7

The most unreasonable part about that prediction is that the Bills will actually reach the endzone.

Unless the 7 is a field goal, then since the Pats are up so big so early, Brady just starts taking a knee and ends up giving up two safeties.

I really dont know if I'd start with the 16-0 and "win it all" talk. Just like MOST other top tier teams, they're 1 injury away from being a mediocre team. It's not very likely in either situation, but just like the Colts and Manning, if Brady were to go down with an injury, they're a .500 team.

They have 19-0 Potential, as long as they stay healthy.

Remember Seymour and Harrison are due back in a few weeks.

ugly :D tuna

I wouldnt count on Harrison, even if he comes back, he wont make it through the season. he is done. Seymour may not be an upgrade on what they have now.

Best think NE can do is work in a lil more run, to limit the chances Brady gets hit.

They have 19-0 Potential, as long as they stay healthy.

Remember Seymour and Harrison are due back in a few weeks.

Dude get off the 19-0 nonsense. I wondered where all the hatred for Pats fans came from on this site and now I know. They have 19-0 potential only because they are 2-0. I hope I do not have to help talk you off a building if/when they lose.

I wouldnt count on Harrison, even if he comes back, he wont make it through the season. he is done. Seymour may not be an upgrade on what they have now.

Best think NE can do is work in a lil more run, to limit the chances Brady gets hit.

:D

Dude get off the 19-0 nonsense. I wondered where all the hatred for Pats fans came from on this site and now I know. They have 19-0 potential only because they are 2-0. I hope I do not have to help talk you off a building if/when they lose.

Bingo, now you know why everyone on this site hates the Pats. Fans like this among other things.

I don't think there was ever a serious question about them being for real.....although some had their doubts after the video scandal.

As mentioned before they are a serious inj. from a key player away from being average to just above (as are most of the good teams).

I think they'll win the division and go at least 11-5......13-3 and a 1st rnd bye would be sweet. I just can't see a 16-0 season. But I'm enjoying it so far.

It'll be interesting to see how the Chargers rebound.

:D

I think what Sarge is saying is that the D-line is playing it's head off. Seymour will give them fresh legs and depth. he also gives them another top talent at the position. But it would be tough to imagine a d-line actually playing better than what we have seen so far.

Tell me who can beat them?

They have the best defense and offense!

19-0 is potential and their one game a week is the right approach to obtain the perfect season.

Can you please stop posting crap like this? Seriously. Please? Especially after this past week - I can't stand it anymore.

You claim to be a huge Pats fan. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the Pats have made a living out of winning, not talking.

Can't you take the same approach? Be humble in victory because someday it won't be like this.

Schmuck.

I don't think there was ever a serious question about them being for real.....although some had their doubts after the video scandal.

As mentioned before they are a serious inj. from a key player away from being average to just above (as are most of the good teams).

I think they'll win the division and go at least 11-5......13-3 and a 1st rnd bye would be sweet. I just can't see a 16-0 season. But I'm enjoying it so far.

It'll be interesting to see how the Chargers rebound.

I had no idea what the video scandal was until the description they gave in last night's game. If that was an accurate description (ie. the camera man on the sidelines shooting the other team calling signals as opposed to shooting it from the booth), then I am not understanding the level of advantage created by this.

I am not saying it isn't a violation of the rules, but if the difference between what they did and what is acceptable under league rules was where the cameraman was standing....then I think it's time to move past "the scandal"

Of course, I really don't know if that is all there is to this (I have been away camping for a week and am working to catch up at work, at home, and with all this stuff), I would be interested to hear explanations of it. I will be searching to forum later, because I am sure there are many threads.