[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Overrated, or Overhyped?

Shorttynaz

This team looked HORRIBLE and that's being nice. If a team can stop LT and put 3 WR's in routes, it spells success all day! LT2 has looked horrible and definitely not living up to his #1 overall production. Granted they've played 2 tough teams, but still. Are they're any owners out there starting to panic?

Different team/topic - but will New Orleans EVEN be a .500 team this year??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have run into two of the best defenses in the league. The main problem now is that they get another one in Green Bay. If Williams and Olivea are injured it could cause a lot of problems but we are still talking about one of the best teams in the league.

NE isnt one of the best defenses in the league. Rivers just isnt a good enough QB to make NE pay. Carson Palmer puts 35 on this defense, as would Indy.

It's two weeks in, c'mon the NFL is so week to week. The Chargers are still a top 5 team just not maybe at this very moment.

Yep. I would venture to guess most Charger fans would think being 1-1 after playing Chicago and New England would be acceptable. I'm sure they would not be happy about how they played but the record is fine. It does make the Green Bay game important and with the way the Packers defense is playing it could be a lot closer than people thought pre-season.

NE isnt one of the best defenses in the league. Rivers just isnt a good enough QB to make NE pay. Carson Palmer puts 35 on this defense, as would Indy.

Sarge, how do you get diarrhea to flow from your mouth with such frequency?

You really are an idiot.

Ring envy is a pathetic thing.

SD went up against the best defense in the league tonight and had their lunch handed to them!

they shouldnt run their mouth if they cant back it up.

the only aspect they had a little bit of success with was stopping the run in the first half. thats it.

and even that was just good, not great. BOTH of their lines looked weak, over matched and intimidated at times. I was pumped for a great game and the Patriots blew them out!!

Tom Terrific, cut them up like a ripe peach!

I own LT in one league and i almost lost this week because of him....come on LT pick it up dude!

Once again if you actually believe the stuff you post, DMD should remove you as a writer. How can anyone pay money to a site and have someone that is either blind or lets his blind hatred for one team screw with his judgement.

Love me some Dre Brees! Got him in the 4th round and thought I was lucky. Um, thanks for the 0-2.

This just in, the Saints SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.

If that isn't clear, take some riddalin and pm me :D

Once again if you actually believe the stuff you post, DMD should remove you as a writer. How can anyone pay money to a site and have someone that is either blind or lets his blind hatred for one team screw with his judgement.

I think that Sarge is just trying to get a rise out of you.

There is no way he actually believes what he just posted.

Yep. I would venture to guess most Charger fans would think being 1-1 after playing Chicago and New England would be acceptable. I'm sure they would not be happy about how they played but the record is fine.

Well, that's the problem. They played well defensively last week and like crap this week and offensively both weeks. It's nice to be 1-1 after two tough games like that, but I can't imagine that their confidence is very high after the way that they've played. They certainly don't look like a SB-worthy team right now.

IMO, the problem is that their coaching staff is vastly inferior to last year's. Say what you will about Marty being a playoff choke, but Cam Cameron and Wade Phillips combined with him to do an outstanding job last season. Take away those three guys and insert Norv Turner and his crew of idiots and, well, you saw what happened. Rivers is going to suffer playing in Turner's system and without Phillips' defense. I don't see him throwing as many picks, but I think that he'll be essentially what Ben Roethlisberger was last year.