[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With 2 weeks in the books, who's pissing you off

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Dynasty-ish League #1: The scheduler.

Why? Last week I was the second high scoring team and lost. This week, even though McNabb is still to go, I'll probably be the third highest scoring team and will lose to the second highest scoring team. There is s a very good chance I'll have scored the most points and yet still be 0-2. I sure hope so :D

How did that happen? I don't know. DMD is the commish. I'll blame him until another scapegoat appears (or until I win the SB; I am the defending champ after all).

Dynasty-ish League #2: No one.

Why? I've scored nearly 10% more points than the second highest scoring team in our league and nearly 33% more points than the third higest scoring team after two weeks. It is closer to 8% than 10%

How did that happen? Well, my starting lineup is pretty good and they've played pretty well here to start the season ... Kitna, SJax, Alexander, Chad Johnson, Holt, RMoss, Colston, Winslow and Wilkins.

Fantasy wise, I'm doing ok. My sleeper list (posted earlier) is pretty much dead on, except for Battle, who is still good enough to warrant the 12th round pick or where ever he was picked up in anyone's league.

Fanatic wise, the Panthers. Sure we whipped up on STL, but I think that was more STL losing, than us winning, and to get dominated like we did by HOU, there's some serious problems. Another thread for another day, but still...

If I had to choose, I expected more out of LT and can't help but blame Norv, since he has always sucked as an HC

Roger Goddel

ugly :D tuna

:D

Edited by LooGie