[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With two weeks in the books, who are you lovin'

Egret

Player I feel a lot better about this week, but still need more out of:

Deion Branch

Players that I am extremely disappointed in and are hurting me greatly:

Lee Evans (I want to puke after his first 2 weeks of the season)

LT (He's been just okay, but nowhere near good enough to justify the #1 overall pick. I'll chalk it up to playing 2 of the best teams in the NFL, but he needs to start getting better numbers.)

Stevie Jackson (I'll call him Stevie because he's been awful thus far.)

MJD (Get some points damnit!)

I've been happy/pleasantly surprised with:

Andre Johnson

Ahman Green

Kitna

Willie Parker

Player I really want to see some good things and who is capable:

Marshawn Lynch (this guy has had some tough games, but I'd like to see what he can do against lesser opponents.)

Edited by TDFFFreak

Im more than surprised with B Edwards (even if he did play the Bungles today)

Kitna is looking more and more like a top 10 QB

Tony Romo...a few more productive weeks and he will have me believing hes for real

Favre... the man still has that magic touch

Housh.... Johnson may have the sweet TD celebrations, but Housh has the sweet numbers!

Kitna is looking more and more like a top 10 QB

Housh.... Johnson may have the sweet TD celebrations, but Housh has the sweet numbers!

First, Kitna was top five in most fantasy leagues last year, and some how you thought adding the best WR prospect in years would hurt his numbers?

Second, Housh has 17 receptions for 119 yards and 3 TDs. Ocho-cinco has 16 receptiions for 304 yards and 3 TDs. So, unless one reception in your league is more valuable than 185 yards, I believe Housh's numbers (and TD celebrations) pale in comparison to Chad Johnson's.

First, Kitna was top five in most fantasy leagues last year, and some how you thought adding the best WR prospect in years would hurt his numbers?

Second, Housh has 17 receptions for 119 yards and 3 TDs. Ocho-cinco has 16 receptiions for 304 yards and 3 TDs. So, unless one reception in your league is more valuable than 185 yards, I believe Housh's numbers (and TD celebrations) pale in comparison to Chad Johnson's.

Thanks for the numbers captain obvious...

I was simply stating who I was happy with thats on my TEAM

I could go around the league saying who I am happy with and not have them on my team but why the hell would I when its NOT HELPING ME OUT?!

Kitna top 5 yes but putting up top 5 numbers is the big issue in Detroit... seeing as Roy Williams was out for a good chunk of the season last year.

We all know C Johnson is going to out preform Housh, but for a secondary receiver hes been clutch and while I couldnt get Johnson in 2 of my leagues, I was happy to get a hold of Housh.

Edited by ElwayFan2007

Guys I am thrilled with:

Lamont Jordan (drafted in 4th round of 16 team league...a gift)

Wes Welker (drafted as my sleeper in all 3 leagues I am in)

Jake Delhomme (have started him both of these past two weeks)

Travis Henry (though a TD would be nice)

Joseph Addai (seems 80+ yds/TD every week will be the norm)

Chad Johnson (needed him to do it every week, rather than 3-4 blow-up weeks...he is listening)

Guys I need to step up:

LT (schedule should soften in the coming weeks...Bears and Pats were a tough start)

SJax (that O-line is really beginning to worry me)

Vince Young (is 150/1 TD all I can expect from him?)

Hasslebeck (1 TD a week ain't gonna cut it, especailly against the Cards)

Thanks for the numbers captain obvious...

I was simply stating who I was happy with thats on my TEAM

I could go around the league saying who I am happy with and not have them on my team but why the hell would I when its NOT HELPING ME OUT?!

Kitna top 5 yes but putting up top 5 numbers is the big issue in Detroit... seeing as Roy Williams was out for a good chunk of the season last year.

We all know C Johnson is going to out preform Housh, but for a secondary receiver hes been clutch and while I couldnt get Johnson in 2 of my leagues, I was happy to get a hold of Housh.

:D

Didn't YOU say "Housh.... Johnson may have the sweet TD celebrations, but Housh has the sweet numbers!"? Very clearly you said CJ has the TDs but Housh has out scored CJ. Now you are blasting somebody that refutes that statement because you MEANT to say that you are loving Housh being on your team.

Edited by Grits and Shins

The players that I have that are carrying a couple of my squads are:

Chad Johnson

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Steve Smith

Edgerrin James

It's funny, but for some reason before my drafts I really liked WR's this season, thinking they were going to produce very consistently this year, my RB corps on my teams are average or less than and my WR's have been carrying my teams on there back. After going 1-4 lasst week, looks like I'm goign to go 4-1, it's a lot better Monday this week. :D

Now you are blasting somebody that refutes that statement because you MEANT to say that you are loving Housh being on your team.

You must excuse me... I am a Broncos/ Elway fan :D

I suppose writing my message late last night after some cold pops didn't help either

Id also like to add Burress to the list of players that I am McLovin