[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade?

PPR for offense. Defense get 2 pts/tackle, 1 pt/assist. Need to start 3 RBs every week and 3-4 LBs every week.

I've been offered Keith Bulluck for DeShaun Foster and D'Qwell Jackson.

Face value says I'd be stupid not to take the trade to get Bulluck, especially with the high defensive scoring. However, my RBs are:

Droughns, Reuben NYG RB

Duckett, T.J. DET RB

Foster, De'shaun CAR RB

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB ®

Thomas, Anthony BUF RB

My LBs are:

Bruschi, Tedy NEP LB

DiGiorgio, John BUF LB

Edwards, Donnie KCC LB

Jackson, D'Qwell CLE LB

Lenon, Paris DET LB

Peterson, Mike JAC LB

Woods, Pierre NEP LB

Neither group are strong by any means. Would you risk running Reuben Droughns as your #3 RB to get Bulluck as your #1 LB. This is a dynasty league.

If it is Dynasty wouldn't you prefer D'Qwell anyway since he is much younger than Keith? I wouldn't do it...unless you feel you have a shot at the title this year.

even if you factor in age Bulluck>>>>D'Qwell

Foster surely isnt the long term answer so if you dont have a shot at winning it all this yr then getting a player like Bulluck would be warranted, IMO

with regards to D'Qwell he is a nice player but an OLB in a 3-4 and we know how streaky those guys can be....and his scoring system seems to be tackle heavy(unless he posts that sacks are worth 4-5 points or more)

Edited by keggerz