[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those who gamble on college football

Sir Loins of Beef

The thing is, I never said LSU wasn't a great team. I never said USC would win, I knew they were a good defense, and our senior QB is retarded. They didn't hold USC to like 70 yards like everyone here believed that's on LSU nuts.

In fact, if it's hard to scroll up this is what i said:

LSU is a great team and should be in the NC, I knew that weeks ago...but I don't understand the post of talking trash to the guy who is going for the underdog. :D

EDIT: On a side note, I hope Mitchell never starts again. He needs to be pulled like last year when we put in Newton. Mitchell always crumbles under any pressure. EVEN if it's not near him...albeit Glenn Dorsey was a beast today.

I don't think I ever said USC was a bad team.

But let's be honest. You said you hate people that ignore actually watching games and competition, and see the improvements from week to week. Instead we will read the statline and guess at what's happening.

Now you are quoting stats? :D

But let's be honest. You said you hate people that ignore actually watching games and competition, and see the improvements from week to week. Instead we will read the statline and guess at what's happening.

No offense, but if you watched the game LSU totally dominated that game. What I like about your Gamecocks is that they fought hard to the end. Have to admit a little surprise that Spurrier kicked that FG, but then again he knew the outcome was already determined.

I still hate those people, because they only still watch games like LSU, ND, and Southern Cal. Then they act suprised if there is an upset of a team...instead of saying the underdog was good they say the favorite just sucks. I still hate those people, and a lot of them are around here.

No offense, but if you watched the game LSU totally dominated that game. What I like about your Gamecocks is that they fought hard to the end. Have to admit a little surprise that Spurrier kicked that FG, but then again he knew the outcome was already determined.

I did, they dominated the run game easily...we would have had a much better chance though in the game if Chris Smelley would have came in during the first half. Blake Mitchell is the main reason for our passing problems (Smelley had been injured after game 1 and this was his first game back). He kept bobbling snaps, and holding the ball to get sacked.

Also, if you watched the second half you saw what I ment about young recievers (Moe Brown the main one) dropping passes. The team will always fight until the end, and I'm glad they do that...but I'm very disappointed we have the worst 5th year senior I've ever seen...wait scratch that, second worse....Reggie Ball is the worst ever.

Edited by CD6405

I did, they dominated the run game easily...we would have had a much better chance though in the game if Chris Smelley would have came in during the first half. Blake Mitchell is the main reason for our passing problems (Smelley had been injured after game 1 and this was his first game back). He kept bobbling snaps, and holding the ball to get sacked.

Also, if you watched the second half you saw what I ment about young recievers (Moe Brown the main one) dropping passes. The team will always fight until the end, and I'm glad they do that...but I'm very disappointed we have the worst 5th year senior I've ever seen...wait scratch that, second worse....Reggie Ball is the worst ever.

Hopefully I'm not one of those people you hate. Honestly, I have always enjoyed watching and rooting for South Carolina espcially in those home games against the likes of Georgia and Clemson . You guys have a great stadium atmoshere which reminds me alot of Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night and those Gators better come ready to play. We'll try to do our part by putting a little bruising on Tebow for y'all and in the meantime if you guys could maybe perhaps put a little bruising on McFadden for us we would appreciate it. :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

Hopefully I'm not one of those people you hate. Honestly, I have always enjoyed watching and rooting for South Carolina espcially in those home games against the likes of Georgia and Clemson . You guys have a great stadium atmoshere which reminds me alot of Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night and those Gators better come ready to play. We'll try to do our part by putting a little bruising on Tebow for y'all and in the meantime if you guys could maybe perhaps put a little bruising on McFadden for us we would appreciate it. :D

Nah, you're not one of them...I read a bunch of the people though in the ND thread from last week that seemed to be. Hopefully you can slow down Florida a bit and help us out, because we can play with Florida...we have the past two years.

I wish McFadden didn't make it to us lol, he tears us apart...and hopefully Jasper Brinkley will be better by then, so we will see what we can do for you guys.

I still think though we can see a rematch of our game in Atlanta in the SEC title game. Chris Smelley gets the start next week, and he should move this offense a lot better.

Serious props to SC. That was a better game than it could have been. I dont feel we dominated the way I thought we would have. The fake FG for a TD was the difference and we will have to pick it up to top a tough FL team! SC had some chances to make a run at it but LSU's D just wasnt giving this one up. Should be an interesting SEC season. I dont care what anyone thinks but this is the BEST CONFERENCE HANDS DOWN!

Anyone who thinks their conference is better please explain why!