[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barrett Ruud is an absolute BEAST

kpholmes

If you can get your hands on this guy, do whatever it takes, I can't see this being a miraculous two week anomaly.

He's leading my entire team (offense included) in scoring with 53 points so far on the season. (2 pts for tackles)

19 Tackles, 5 Assists, 2 recovered Fumbles and 3 Forced Fumbles in two weeks? Are you kidding me?

Seriously, before he gets hotter than he is, try and make a move for him.

Any thoughts or non-believers?

If you can get your hands on this guy, do whatever it takes, I can't see this being a miraculous two week anomaly.

He's leading my entire team (offense included) in scoring with 53 points so far on the season. (2 pts for tackles)

19 Tackles, 5 Assists, 2 recovered Fumbles and 3 Forced Fumbles in two weeks? Are you kidding me?

Seriously, before he gets hotter than he is, try and make a move for him.

Any thoughts or non-believers?

It won't last.

I drafted him in 2005 in all three of my dynasty IDP leagues (in spite of a certain Huddle IDP expert who thought Ruud was a talentless scrub who would never come close to Odell Thurman's production :D).

Unfortunately, I traded him in all three leagues. Even though I got good value for him at the time, it would be nice to have Ruud in at least one league, so I can enjoy the returns on my two-year investment. :D

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

I found it interesting that he's not even ON the IDP Rankings this week.

I'm sure there's a reason for that, but am curious as to what it is...

Rank Player Team Opp

1 Zach Thomas MIA NYJ

2 Lance Briggs CHI DAL

3 DeMeco Ryans HOU IND

4 Mike Peterson JAC DEN

5 London Fletcher WAS NYG

6 Paul Posluszny BUF NEP

7 Keith Bulluck TEN NOS

8 Lofa Tatupu SEA CIN

9 Barrett Ruud TBB STL

I drafted him in 2005 in all three of my dynasty IDP leagues (in spite of a certain Huddle IDP expert who thought Ruud was a talentless scrub who would never come close to Odell Thurman's production :wacko:).

Unfortunately, I traded him in all three leagues. Even though I got good value for him at the time, it would be nice to have Ruud in at least one league, so I can enjoy the returns on my two-year investment. :D

Hmm, who was the brilliant FF mind that traded you for him in those leagues? :D:wacko: