[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJax

Furd

I thought that CJax was going to be a sleeper last year. Is NE, with its wealth of WRs, going to keep him around? Is he going to catch on with another team?

This year he is worthless.

in another 2-3 years, his talent should win out. My feeling on the situation is that Chad Jackson is being brought along slowly into the system with being on IR last year and PUP this year in order to give him a chance to absorb the offense. I don't think he was regarded as a Wonderlic wonder.

This year he is worthless.

in another 2-3 years, his talent should win out. My feeling on the situation is that Chad Jackson is being brought along slowly into the system with being on IR last year and PUP this year in order to give him a chance to absorb the offense. I don't think he was regarded as a Wonderlic wonder.

I drafted the guy with my last pick in 4 or 5 leagues last year, with a smirk. :D

It's incredible how anal some people get with monikers, isn't it?

Reminds me of the flap earlier this year when some people got into an absolute tizzy when anyone dared to call Adrian peterson AD.

Well, I stopped at 4.

There be a lot more Jacksons in the NFL.

He is still recovering from a pretty serious knee injury. If Moss continues to play like this then there is no reason the Patriots will not pay to keep him around long term. Welker is already signed for the future. Stallworth is essentially on a one year deal and it is likely that if Jackson can show promise he could make Stallworth expendable next season. So with all things hitting perfectly for him next season he could be the #3.

He is still recovering from a pretty serious knee injury. If Moss continues to play like this then there is no reason the Patriots will not pay to keep him around long term. Welker is already signed for the future. Stallworth is essentially on a one year deal and it is likely that if Jackson can show promise he could make Stallworth expendable next season. So with all things hitting perfectly for him next season he could be the #3.

With Welker being the clear no.1.

• 1 month later...

Chad Jackson was activated today. They cut Ray Ventrone to make a roster spot.

No one should rush out and make a waiver pick up but it will be interesting to see if he can produce anything the rest of the season. If he can, the Patriots will likely not resign Stallworth. This would move Jackson into the #3 which as Stallworth has proven does have fantasy value.